No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
    Because they got the most cases in the US duh.
    Cali did pretty good acting early instead of late especially San Fran. The vents will be needed if the social distancing and lock down doesn’t work out given the population. Better to be prepared than sorry. I thought you would value preparedness by now
    Oh so you're saying they are waiting for the rush? So they weren't needed in February? But they have them now and are building more as we type away right? Still in storage not being set-up but sitting in a storage. 80 tons of medical supplies arrived today in NY.

But we needed the vents like yesterday right? Give me a break!

F Trump! For not supplying NY in February when they didn't need them!

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
      Oh so you're saying they are waiting for the rush? So they weren't needed in February? But they have them now and are building more as we type away right? Still in storage not being set-up but sitting in a storage. 80 tons of medical supplies arrived today in NY.

NY took a page out of Puerto Rico’s book....stockpile emergency supplies for thousands of people in a warehouse post Hurricane without ever using them, all while blaming Trump for not sending help fast enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        NY took a page out of Puerto Rico’s book....stockpile emergency supplies for thousands of people in a warehouse post Hurricane without ever using them, all while blaming Trump for not sending help fast enough.
        Yup, more politics. I understand they may be needed but you would think they could at least set them up to be ready. Not sitting in storage then when they get hit have to set them up. Who's to blame then?

CA magically found 30 something million masks today.

Comment

Let's just cut to the chase. Why are vents being stored in NY right now and not used?

Why are they being stored and not used in CA?

Chit not even being set-up but sitting in storage. I await your answer.
          Trump said he was going to let the governors make their own decisions but suggested they adhere to the CDC guidelines. Bel Edwards, the democrat governor of Louisiana and the mayor of NO both went against the CDC guidelines and kept Mardi Gra open for the revenue draw.

Now that they have China-flu problems, they are pointing the finger at Trump because he didn't force them to shut down.

These demons don't care about their constituents, it's all about getting rid of orange man. They are hiding masks and ventilators in warehouses then lying to the public saying Trump isn't doing anything.

Just like them all saying every single hospital is overwhelmed, thousands waiting to be tested etc. There are plenty of videos floating around showing empty hospitals, nobody in line for testing, nothing. The media and the libtards are doing EXACTLY WHAT TRUMP SAID THEY WERE GONNA DO TWO WEEKS AGO.

China-flu = NEXT LIBTARD HOAX....IMPEACHMENT 2.0

Comment

Not waiting for the rush but preparing. Remember the navy ships wasn’t sent to NYC until yesterday. People with regular illnesses didn’t just disappear smh. They still occupied hospital beds and use medical medical supplies.

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
              Not waiting for the rush but preparing. Remember the navy ships wasn’t sent to NYC until yesterday. People with regular illnesses didn’t just disappear smh. They still occupied hospital beds and use medical medical supplies.
              You didn't answer my question and no I'm not shocked. Nice try on the pivot.

Comment

He knows this he's just trying to stir the pot. Or he's really stupid.
                Johnathan Gruber gave you the correct answer.

Comment

• "He's not doing enough!"

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
                    "He's not doing enough!"

What a f**k** stupid! We need Immigrants right now. Doctors, nurses, pharmacy techs, etc.

You are talking about illegal immigrants. Cut your own grass you lazy f**u*c*k*s or pay the neighborhood kids like the old days.

You know who needs are money?

This guy?

Comment

• Trump boned himself by lying so much about Covid at the start. I said back then he should just stfu and let the experts handle it.

Now the media can legitimately point out the stupid contradictions and nonsense he has said about it.

Trump's response has been poor, i think most objective posters can agree with that.

So it seems the USA has a choice between Trump and Biden. Two corrupt, senile old ****s who are personally at risk if they catch Covid.

Interesting times.

Khabib vs Tony has been cancelled.....

Covid has claimed another victim.

Comment

Working...
                      X