No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post
    No dummy what I'm saying is Trump can't see into the future understand???????????
    Hmm I could have predicted that 25% tariff would decrease the amount of buying power some companies have.

I thought you owned businesses. Simple equations like that should be easy for you to comprehend

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      Who are you? Fade back into irrelevancy where you belong.

None of your punkass business who I am. Fade back to whatever rube s-hole you crawled from.

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
        Hmm I could have predicted that 25% tariff would decrease the amount of buying power some companies have.

I thought you owned businesses. Simple equations like that should be easy for you to comprehend

Lol the economy was the best economy we had ever seen before this happened. Yet you think Trump could see into the future to predict something that's never happened before.

Comment

Lol the economy was the best economy we had ever seen before this happened. Yet you think Trump could see into the future to predict something that's never happened before.
          No need to be bragging about the economy if you crashed it.

That’s like Evander Hollyfield bragging about how much money he made after filing for bankruptcy

Comment

No need to be bragging about the economy if you crashed it.

That’s like Evander Hollyfield bragging about how much money he made after filing for bankruptcy
            Man you are dumb.

Comment

• Best economy ever is BS, but he INHERITED it all from Obama, Trump turned around NOTHING. Trump DOUBLED a deficit with a top 1% tax giveaway and was ASLEEP when covid broke out. His best economy ever lasted TWO WEEKS of covid. BS best economy ever.

Comment

Man you are dumb.

Let’s talk about the economy? How’s peoples 401k?
                How’s unemployment? How’s the deficit with that new 3 trillion dollars bail out.

You wanna talk about an economy he couldn’t maintain and ended up crashing

Comment

• Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
                  Best economy ever is BS, but he INHERITED it all from Obama, Trump turned around NOTHING. Trump DOUBLED a deficit with a top 1% tax giveaway and was ASLEEP when covid broke out. His best economy ever lasted TWO WEEKS of covid. BS best economy ever.
                  He inherited a good economy and he ended up doing a Kamakazi

Comment

Let’s talk about the economy? How’s peoples 401k?
                    How’s unemployment? How’s the deficit with that new 3 trillion dollars bail out.

You wanna talk about an economy he couldn’t maintain and ended up crashing

So you're that dumb to think that a virus that keeps everyone home won't crash the economy??? Don't answer because your stupid responses have given me a headache.

Comment

He inherited a good economy and he ended up doing a Kamakazi
                      He didn’t inherit a good economy. He built it, and then a pandemic crashed it. If there is anyone I want in charge to rebuild it, it’s Trump, not that flunky predecessor who never built anything or even held a job in his life.

Comment

Working...
                      X