OFFICIAL: Donald ***** thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
    She was a liberal until a couple of years ago

Money problems saw her turn to the far right who recognised the potential in having a black female face on board and funded her

It’s all public knowledge
    Oh so because she turned away from being a liberal. Gotcha

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      ***** banned travel from china since early january
      Nope

Travel “ban” was only on Chinese nationals

Millions of others came from infected areas

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/disa...ry?id=69933625

Massive failure

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        Oh so because she turned away from being a liberal. Gotcha
        She did it for the money

Anyone who listens to her is a fool

Comment

She did it for the money

Anyone who listens to her is a fool
          Or maybe she did it because she liked the ideas of the other side and saw their values lined up with hers. Maybe people think you're a fool for not listening to her. See how that works

Comment

Or maybe she did it because she liked the ideas of the other side and saw their values lined up with hers. Maybe people think you're a fool for not listening to her. See how that works
            I’ve listened to her

She’s an idiot and the grift is obvious

Please don’t tell me that you believe her nonsense

Comment

I’ve listened to her

She’s an idiot and the grift is obvious

Please don’t tell me that you believe her nonsense
              I don't mind her at all, she speaks a lot of sense. Sense isn't for everyone as a lot of people don't like the truth. You have any actual proof that she is doing this for monetary gain or is it just because you don't like her ideas that you're spouting this? I've listened to her and it seems like she believes what she says.

Comment

Maybe it is for her. Probably would be for the rest of us if we stopped bringing it up at every turn. I could say it is for me as I don't have to deal with it on a daily basis and I work with people of every race. That doesn't make her a con artist
                Her actions proved she’s a con artist. You can’t sue based on racism, get paid, then claim racism is over and have credibility.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boy Jones Jr. View Post
                  Her actions proved she’s a con artist. You can’t sue based on racism, get paid, then claim racism is over and have credibility.
                  It happened to her when she was 18. The fact that someone said someone made racist threats and she moved past it and years later said racism is over actually lends her credibility cause she had to go through it. But go ahead man, keep hating her all you want. I'm sure it won't stop whatever it is she's doing

Comment

It happened to her when she was 18. The fact that someone said someone made racist threats and she moved past it and years later said racism is over actually lends her credibility cause she had to go through it. But go ahead man, keep hating her all you want. I'm sure it won't stop whatever it is she's doing
                    She didn’t just say someone made racist threats, she sued and won money and is now telling people racism does not exist. Moving past it would have been not going to court and cashing a check for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boy Jones Jr. View Post
                      She didn’t just say someone made racist threats, she sued and won money and is now telling people racism does not exist. Moving past it would have been not going to court and cashing a check for it.
                      The article literally says someone made racist threats. Heck it's even in the title of it. Did you read it? The lawsuit was against the city for failure to act but it was because several students made threats and used racial slurs when doing so.

Anyway, I'm done discussing it. You don't like her, ok. Keep it moving bro, you're not changing anyone's mind. I respect her like everyone else

Comment

Working...
                      X