OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    False. It's EXACTLY what he said.
    President Trump jeered Democrats Friday night for criticizing his response to the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak, saying that it was a “new hoax"

In your own ****ing article.. that's the hoax he's talking about.. Or are you going to pretend he thinks the Corona virus is fake..

Even though he's on ****ing record talking about people affected by it and how they have closed the country to certain parts of the world? Or how he had a press conference about the virus and put Pence in charge?

Oh I guess he did all that because it's fake

So use your brain and stop misrepresenting what he said.. you guys did the same **** with Charlottesville

Even the junk fake news websites dont back what you are saying

Trump calls coronavirus criticism Democrats’ ‘new hoax’
    is literally the title for most of them
    Last edited by MOTHERDUCKER; 02-29-2020, 12:09 PM.

Comment

False. It's EXACTLY what he said.

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
      President Trump jeered Democrats Friday night for criticizing his response to the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak, saying that it was a “new hoax"

In your own ****ing article.. that's the hoax he's talking about.. Or are you going to pretend he thinks the Corona virus is fake..

Even though he's on ****ing record talking about people affected by it and how they have closed the country to certain parts of the world? Or how he had a press conference about the virus and put Pence in charge?

Oh I guess he did all that because it's fake

So use your brain and stop misrepresenting what he said.. you guys did the same **** with Charlottesville

Even the junk fake news websites dont back what you are saying

Trump calls coronavirus criticism Democrats’ ‘new hoax’
      is literally the title for most of them
      Its like they are void of independent thought or research and they always lack context.He probably get's his "news" from charlatans like Aaron Rupar & Brian Stelter on Twitter .

Comment

These statements are really, really irresponsible for any President to say in such an emergency. People are looking to the President for leadership, not political BS. As much as I disdain George W. Bush, he acted with much calmness during 9/11. His taking the mound during the World Series game was awesome. This guy can't do anything but polarize people, not bring them together.

President Trump jeered Democrats Friday night for criticizing his response to the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak, saying that it was a “new hoax” after a failed attempt to remove him from office over Ukraine.

“They tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia — that didn’t work out too well,” Trump told a cheering crowd in South Carolina. “They tried the impeachment hoax. That was a perfect conversation.”

“And this is the new hoax,” Trump declared.

How can you be so dishonest?

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          Its quite easy for them look thru this thread.Liberals cannot make any good faith argument if they had to be honest.

Comment

In his defense, it could be an honest mistake.

After all, they are known as "stupid" people by the very lifer politicans they hero worship and defend.

Comment

• CNN is dedicated to taking anything he says out of context and making news out of what he ate during his visit to India. Any real journalist with an ounce of integrity and character has long fled the dying fake news network.

Comment

It sounded like he was saying the virus is a hoax. Did he mean the hoax is that the Dems are saying Trump isn't doing anything about it?

The comments can be construed in both way, IMO.

Yes, I can imagine Trump thinking it's a hoax; he's already said it will someday go away and it will be a miracle.

But most likely he meant the Dems not the virus; my bad.

I agree the Dems should shut up about Pence being the go to guy, but Trump is politicizing the issue as well.

And those calling me liberal or otherwise here can piss up a rope.

Comment

• Coronavirus has killed thousands of chinese and only 1 american.

What's the problem again?

Pin a medal on this commie killing patriotic virus and be done with it.

Comment

• If we're lucky, this virus will wipe out tens of millions of chinese and destroy their entire economy.

While only killing a few americans and slightly hurting our economy.

I'd call that a huge win.

Besides in modern countries with modern medicine, it mostly kills the old and poor. No big loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      Coronavirus has killed thousands of chinese and only 1 american.

What's the problem again?

Pin a medal on this commie killing patriotic virus and be done with it.
                      Hitting hard in Iran and just found in Mexico.

Man I hope their HC system is up to the task.

Comment

Working...
                      X