No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    "Today, I am asking our chairman to proceed with articles of impeachment," Pelosi said. "The President leaves us no choice but to act because he is trying to corrupt once again the election for his own benefit."

https://amp-cnn-com.cdn.ampproject.o...e%2Findex.html

Should I interpret this as team D changing from quid pro quo to election rigging?

...or just more rhetoric and bullsheit from them?
    Didn't Nadler say that he is going back to the Mueller report?

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
          Popcorn anyone?
          This is going to be fun! Better than shoveling snow lol.
          I'm really surprised Pelosi is this politically stupid.

Yeah, their team's superfans are going to be celebrating some huge 'win', but the fact is if you impeach Trump that the trial will be held in the Rep-ran Senate, and that means Trump is going to get to call every witness he cited and more, put them under oath, and have his lawyers question them without being stopped.

You saw Hunter Biden all lost and stumped when he was getting softball questions from his press buddies. Imaging a seasoned attorney hostile to him getting him under oath. And his dad is going to have to explain his bragging about a quid pro quo on video, and explain it under oath.

This has backfire written allover it, and I'm stunned these people with decades of political experience aren't seeing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            I'm really surprised Pelosi is this politically stupid.

Yeah, their team's superfans are going to be celebrating some huge 'win', but the fact is if you impeach Trump that the trial will be held in the Rep-ran Senate, and that means Trump is going to get to call every witness he cited and more, put them under oath, and have his lawyers question them without being stopped.

You saw Hunter Biden all lost and stumped when he was getting softball questions from his press buddies. Imaging a seasoned attorney hostile to him getting him under oath. And his dad is going to have to explain his bragging about a quid pro quo on video, and explain it under oath.

This has backfire written allover it, and I'm stunned these people with decades of political experience aren't seeing it.
            Imagine Trump testifying

Now that would be hilarious

He will never do it obviously

Comment

Popcorn anyone?
              This is going to be fun! Better than shoveling snow lol.
              This is great , Liberals are so dumb I bet more than half think this actually removes Trump from office.This only helps him he was well on his way to a landslide victory this just assures it.Hopefully he gets the house back as well, list of witnesses that the R controlled Senate should call: CIA spy, pencil neck Schiff, pants too high Nadler, sleepy Joe and his son. I hope the turtle lives up to his name and takes his time with this 2/3 months as Bernie, Warren , Klobuchar , Booker will not be able to campaign during that period.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
                This is great , Liberals are so dumb I bet more than half think this actually removes Trump from office.This only helps him he was well on his way to a landslide victory this just assures it.Hopefully he gets the house back as well, list of witnesses that the R controlled Senate should call: CIA spy, pencil neck Schiff, pants too high Nadler, sleepy Joe and his son. I hope the turtle lives up to his name and takes his time with this 2/3 months as Bernie, Warren , Klobuchar , Booker will not be able to campaign during that period.
                I really cant wait. I cant wait for Rs to call their witnesses. They're about to get smacked down. Then we get the IG report soon. Americans will see with open eyes whats going on.

Comment

• Comment

• Well i just wasted a couple minutes listening to senile Nancy,
                    I think the senior living homes have her daughters on speed dial.

You poor dumb democrats, were still not tired of winning. You dummies can add this to the list of our wins as it blows up in your faces.

You poor bastards follow these idiots, no wonder your so unhappy with your lives.

Comment

I really cant wait. I cant wait for Rs to call their witnesses. They're about to get smacked down. Then we get the IG report soon. Americans will see with open eyes whats going on.
                      Please don’t tell me that you’re still relying on Horowitz & Durham

They’re dead in the water

Let’s get Trump on the stand

Over/under on 50 lies?

Comment

Working...
                      X