No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stebs View Post
    If that was true, you would be at the top of Trumps list of people to love..
    So you’re an idiot

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
      Every single one of your nutty conspiracy theories has been proven false

wrong...

Justice Dept dropping Flynn criminal case:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-nSWLVyDYw

hmmm... are you qualified to talk about conspiracy theories when you are the silly spastic who believed the russia-collusion conspiracy, the Kavanaugh conspiracy, the Ukraine conspiracy, and the impeachment conspiracy...?

I think not

you even believed that " anyone from 154-168 " bullshlt lol

dude, you are 0-5 right there just with that

Comment

So you’re an idiot

You prove yourself to be the top idiot everyday, Trump loves you idiot's. He's playing you right now. Your just to uneducated to realize it..dummy

Comment

If that was true, you would be at the top of Trumps list of people to love..
          Oh, he says that constantly.

When I posted the Gruber video of Gruber calling their own D voters "stupid voters" he went absolutely nuts. That one must have really hit a nerve.

So he takes an out of context sentence fragment and repeats it ad nauseam.

Because instead of facing reality and asking why his political heroes call him stupid, he has actually went with the "Nuh-uh, you are!" weak comeback.

Still doesn't change the fact that he hero worships people who mock him and call him "stupid", but whatever helps him sleep (alone ) at night.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            wrong...

Justice Dept dropping Flynn criminal case:
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-nSWLVyDYw

hmmm... are you qualified to talk about conspiracy theories when you are the silly spastic who believed the russia-collusion conspiracy, the Kavanaugh conspiracy, the Ukraine conspiracy, and the impeachment conspiracy...?

I think not

you even believed that " anyone from 154-168 " bullshlt lol

dude, you are 0-5 right there just with that
            I noticed that you left out the reference to the drug Trump’s been peddling

That’s the problem with his supporters

Trump has told sooo many lies that a rational person questions his statements, does 5 seconds of research and almost inevitably discovers that it’s bs

You lap it up while tens of thousands are dying

The drug is not the cure and Flynn is guilty

Duh

Comment

You prove yourself to be the top idiot everyday, Trump loves you idiot's. He's playing you right now. Your just to uneducated to realize it..dummy
              Nearly 80k deaths

Who’s being played?

Comment

• So covid 19 will go away on it's own without a vaccine?

Comment

I noticed that you left out the reference to the drug Trump’s been peddling

That’s the problem with his supporters

Trump has told sooo many lies that a rational person questions his statements, does 5 seconds of research and almost inevitably discovers that it’s bs

You lap it up while tens of thousands are dying

The drug is not the cure and Flynn is guilty

Duh

it is obvious hydroxy works... which is why so many doctors are prescribing it

it is obvious Flynn is innocent... which is why the DOJ withdrew the charges

trust a dumb over-stayer to not be aware of those obvious facts

you should focus on stinking up Australia... americans are stinking up the USA quite nicely without your help

When asked by the Free Press if she thinks Trump may have saved her life, Michigan Democratic state Rep. Karen Whitsett said, "Yes, I do" and "I do thank him for that."

Comment

Nearly 80k deaths

Who’s being played?

the fkn moron who believes that garbage

I hear the US just cured Pneumonia and Influenza

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      When asked by the Free Press if she thinks Trump may have saved her life, Michigan Democratic state Rep. Karen Whitsett said, "Yes, I do" and "I do thank him for that."

It's really telling when the superfans are more rabid and crazy than the players themselves are.

Comment

Working...
                      X