No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    GDP growth you mean? Can you explain why the federal reserve interest rate was at a rock bottom 0.25% from 2009 until 2016 and is now at 2.5%?

Vlad you have got to be kidding.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
      Can anyone from team stupid explain why GDP has tanked for 3 straight quarters with a "booming economy" and "record low unemployment"?

4.2 down to 2.6
      First off, please dont mimic me like a son idolizing his father. I have one son here already. I dont want 2.

As for your question; I'll be happy to tackle your question, once you answer the question I've had to ask you twice already.....

You answer mine, I'll answer yours.

Easy. Right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        Old white rich men.

Comment

• Imagine being so blinded as to admit that you don’t think there’s anything wrong with Flynn lying about being paid to lift sanctions on Russia or negotiate deals with Turkey against American interests

Ladies & gentlemen, I give you the Coulters of NSB

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Interesting, thanks for posting. So George rejected Trump, makes sense. He will likely make more money in the private sector.

His rejection letter is amicable and mentions supporting the administration in the future. I wonder what soured things so much that now he and Trump are taking petty snips at each other.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
              Imagine being so blinded as to admit that you don’t think there’s anything wrong with Flynn lying about being paid to lift sanctions on Russia or negotiate deals with Turkey against American interests

Ladies & gentlemen, I give you the Coulters of NSB
              Imagine being a deluded Australian suffering from major TDS!!

Ladies & gentleman, i give you Tomjas.

PS: Tell us more about your dad lending Trump some money.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
                Interesting, thanks for posting. So George rejected Trump, makes sense. He will likely make more money in the private sector.

His rejection letter is amicable and mentions supporting the administration in the future. I wonder what soured things so much that now he and Trump are taking petty snips at each other.
                Dunno about any of that, but George looks like a human slug.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                  name names because i surely wasn't one of em. didn't see any hero worshiping on the_donald either. there's a lot more evidence of liberals ball washing mccain and george w bush than what you're claiming.
                  Why are some of you pretending that you werent around in 08 when the republican party made him their candidate?

They could have picked Guliani, Huckabee, Romney... But no, the republicans picked McCain. By a landslide too. And McCain didnt even have interesting policy ideas, the whole campaign was about him being a national hero.

Now if that wasnt you then it wasnt you but you know this happened.

Comment

• I'm a lifelong Republican. When McCain ran, I supported the Democrat.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
                      Imagine being a deluded Australian suffering from major TDS!!

Ladies & gentleman, i give you Tomjas.

PS: Tell us more about your dad lending Trump some money.
                      Oh hey dumbarse

Fact: majority of Trump supporters are poorly educated white males

Fact: you’re a minority

Which branch of the idiot tree do you belong to?

Comment

Working...
                      X