OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by denium View Post
    1bad is a good poster and a good guy.
    As I say often, ask any of them to show you where they engaged in 'debate' on a point, went back and forth, and then actually conceded the point.

Not one of them can cite examples of them doing it.

Tens of thousands of posts between them, but never once was said by any of them, "I was wrong".

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      And unlike my e-stalkers,
      Claims he has E-stalkers.....yet he has everyone whom he hates on ignore....and still can't stop mentioning their names and reading their posts

Who's stalking whom

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      I did this recently with Travesty at GGG-Glovekings request.

Can't keep me off of your mind like your obsession with Sunspace Clown.

Comment

• Last edited by man down; 11-08-2019, 10:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post

Are these swamp rats so stupid they think they can get away with blatantly lying when there is such an obvious paper trail, or are they so used to getting away with their corruption that they just figure no one will care about the crimes they commit?

Comment

1bad is a good poster and a good guy.
            Lol

The kid comes from the school of Ted Cruz economics, he’s given us numerous laughs with his stupidity. Example, he’s stated tax cuts for the rich and corporations don’t add to the deficit. Another, he claims cutting the capital gains tax leads to tremendous job growth.

Embarrassing.

He’s a verified troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                100% agree with you. 1sad is the biggest coward here. I've never seen someone so afraid to engage in a discussion with people who have a different opinion. That's why I call him, "The Little Dictator." Though he's more like a little clown.

Trump 'regularly stumbles, slurs and gets confused', White House official says

‘It’s like showing up at the nursing home at daybreak to find your elderly uncle running pantsless across the courtyard,’ says anonymous author

Peter Stubley4 hours ago
                Donald Trump “stumbles, slurs and gets confused”, according to a new book by a senior White House official, who claims the US president “deserves to be fired”.

The anonymous staff member questions Mr Trump’s fitness for office in a book published later this month under the title A Warning.

“I am not qualified to diagnose the president’s mental acuity,” the author writes, according to a review by The Washington Post. “All I can tell you is that normal people who spend any time with Donald Trump are uncomfortable by what they witness.

“He stumbles, slurs, gets confused, is easily irritated, and has trouble synthesising information, not occasionally but with regularity.

“Those who would claim otherwise are lying to themselves or to the country.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9194481.html

Comment

Small change for the Don. Pretty much a non-story.
                  https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

2 million is 2 million. even to this supposed multibillionaire..

msn news