Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Impeacher View Post
    Trump ordered to pay $2M to group of nonprofits as part of civil lawsuit

Nov. 7, 2019

President Donald Trump has been ordered by a New York State judge to pay $2 million to a group of nonprofit organizations as part of a settlement in a civil lawsuit stemming from persistent violations of state charities laws.

The payment is the final resolution to a case brought by the New York attorney general's office after the Trump Foundation held a fundraiser for military veterans during the 2016 campaign.

The televised fundraiser took in nearly $3 million in donations that were dispersed on the eve of the Iowa caucuses as directed by then-campaign chief Corey Lewandowski.

The two million must be paid by President Trump himself for breaching his fiduciary duty to properly oversee the foundation that bears his name.

"I direct Mr. Trump to pay the $2,000,000, which would have gone to the Foundation if it were still in existence, on a pro rata basis to the Approved Recipients," Judge Saliann Scarpulla wrote.

The lawsuit filed by the state's attorney general accused President Trump -- along with his children, Donald Jr., Eric and Ivanka -- of conflating charity with politics, repeatedly using charitable donations for personal, political and business gains, including legal settlements, campaign contributions and even to purchase a portrait of Trump to hang at one of his hotels..

https://abcnews.go.com/US/trump-foun...ry?id=66827235
    This is damning and gives a far clearer indication of Donald Trump's obvious lack of ethics than any of this Ukraine hooplah does.

It's a humiliation for the USA that their President is unworthy of managing a charity and has been found guilty of misusing charity funds.

Terrible stuff.

Now if the democrats hypothetically had a worthwhile candidate they might actually be able to capitalise on this but instead I expect the DTards to be focused purely on Ukraine and impeachment talk.

Sad day for America.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
      This is damning and gives a far clearer indication of Donald Trump's obvious lack of ethics than any of this Ukraine hooplah does.

It's a humiliation for the USA that their President is unworthy of managing a charity and has been found guilty of misusing charity funds.

Terrible stuff.

Now if the democrats hypothetically had a worthwhile candidate they might actually be able to capitalise on this but instead I expect the DTards to be focused purely on Ukraine and impeachment talk.

Sad day for America.
      I agree

While I have no doubt that Trump’s guilty in regards to the Ukraine thing, it’s just dirty politics

This is straight up fraud and he should be in jail

Ridiculous to think that he’s somehow fit to be President
      Last edited by Tomjas; 11-07-2019, 08:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        You're a good poster.

Why do engage clowns who do nothing but hurl insults, use fallacies and attrition tactics over and over, and refuse to ever address points but instead so often deflect (as both the superfans you quoted did there)?
        I never insulted denium.

Posted article. Court ordered case closed. And yet you still deny deny deny.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
          Why not?

I enjoy chatting to people with different views to myself, i don't want to live in an echo chamber.

Yeah insults happen in a lively debate, but i give back as good as i get. It's par for the course when chatting politics on the internet.

I think that you're a good poster, but i feel you spend too much time trying to shut down the debate rather than just addressing the points made.

I say leave the moderation to the mods and just get stuck in.
          Had to green you for this. 1bad starts by insulting and lying trying to suppress views here. He tried that with me. Been called a liar about being an attorney (a subject he forced to be brought up). then once he learned I actually was one I was the worst attorney in the world along with my CPA being the worst cpa in the world.

we were the worst ever because we argued my taxes went up because of trump. He called us stupid and lairs.

All in an effort to suppress my views and points. Took two years before he admitted we were right all long. And that was only after everyone looked at my cites and noticed I was correct.

He gots me on ignore because I use “attrition tactics”. Reality is I just don’t stop arguing. That’s what i do for a living all day long. In court there is a judge to shut me up. Here there isn’t one so I’ll argue all day long all year long. Especially if I’m right as I was about the tax issue.

I too enjoy coming here to debate with you guys. Yea it gets heated but so what. Get mad cool off and come back. Right now mad down is mad at me. I have been mad at him. I take a break and come back. It is what it is.

1sad doe. Is not a good poster. He’s the Only one I dislike here. He better not take me off ignore as I’ll get up in his azz again and explode.

Comment

• Whistleblower lawyer's letter to White House

By CNN

Posted at 0128 GMT (0928 HKT) November 8, 2019
            (CNN) — A lawyer for the Ukraine whistleblower, whose complaint document triggered the House impeachment inquiry of President Donald Trump, has sent a letter to the White House warning the President to "cease and desist" attacking his client.

Read the letter here:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/07/polit...ump/index.html

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              I also will take people off Ignore for a particular exercise.

Since they'll never concede a point, i need something on the back end to motivate me to give them my time.

If someone else agrees to it, I'll gladly take one off ignore and engage them on one condition.

If the requester agrees to observe the debate, and when I rest my case if they agree I indeed proved my case, they have to place that person in their Ignore List as well..

I did this recently with Travesty at GGG-Glovekings request.

Sure enough, I proved my point while Travesty was claiming 'wins', hurling insults, etc.

Thankfully Glove honored his word and put that useless base troll on Ignore.

If you're game, and you want me to engage any superfan I have on ignore and you agree to the same condition, I'll be happy to do it again.

As far as I know, Glove and I are cool and he doesn't have me on ignore. Does that make you cry?

Here's the proof. I just posted in his thread:
              https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...4#post20176314

By the way, you lost that challenge and tried to weasel out of it. You're a straight up clown.

What you gonna do? Stop being friends with Glove like you threatened to do with Billeau
              Last edited by travestyny; 11-08-2019, 02:20 AM.

Comment

Why not?

I enjoy chatting to people with different views to myself, i don't want to live in an echo chamber.

Yeah insults happen in a lively debate, but i give back as good as i get. It's par for the course when chatting politics on the internet.

I think that you're a good poster, but i feel you spend too much time trying to shut down the debate rather than just addressing the points made.

I say leave the moderation to the mods and just get stuck in.
                Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                Had to green you for this. 1bad starts by insulting and lying trying to suppress views here. He tried that with me. Been called a liar about being an attorney (a subject he forced to be brought up). then once he learned I actually was one I was the worst attorney in the world along with my CPA being the worst cpa in the world.

we were the worst ever because we argued my taxes went up because of trump. He called us stupid and lairs.

All in an effort to suppress my views and points. Took two years before he admitted we were right all long. And that was only after everyone looked at my cites and noticed I was correct.

He gots me on ignore because I use “attrition tactics”. Reality is I just don’t stop arguing. That’s what i do for a living all day long. In court there is a judge to shut me up. Here there isn’t one so I’ll argue all day long all year long. Especially if I’m right as I was about the tax issue.

I too enjoy coming here to debate with you guys. Yea it gets heated but so what. Get mad cool off and come back. Right now mad down is mad at me. I have been mad at him. I take a break and come back. It is what it is.

1sad doe. Is not a good poster. He’s the Only one I dislike here. He better not take me off ignore as I’ll get up in his azz again and explode.
                100% agree with you. 1sad is the biggest coward here. I've never seen someone so afraid to engage in a discussion with people who have a different opinion. That's why I call him, "The Little Dictator." Though he's more like a little clown.

Comment

• 1bad is a good poster and a good guy.

Comment

1bad is a good poster and a good guy.
                    We can disagree. It's all good

Much respect.

Comment

1bad is a good poster and a good guy.
                      And unlike my e-stalkers, I can debate in adult manner, and I can actually concede points and utter those dreaded words "I was wrong".

I hope this exercise shows you why they deserve to be on every rational poster's Ignore List.

It's about 'winning' and e-boasting to these clowns, not intellectually honest debate and discourse.

Comment

Working...
                      X