• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bwahahahahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
      Quoting Trump grifters is not a good look

This clown is a right wing Krassenstein
      But it's true. What's funny is these guys trying to act like the Trump kids and Kushner haven't done the same. This is Nepotism and cronyism. Most of these dudes got their jobs because of somebody they're related to or knew

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        But it's true. What's funny is these guys trying to act like the Trump kids and Kushner haven't done the same. This is Nepotism and cronyism. Most of these dudes got their jobs because of somebody they're related to or knew
        When you are the child of an influential politician or businessman, You get opportunities, interviews and job offers from people that non children of influential people would be hard pressed to get. You also get some pretty sweet recommendations for college and jobs as well.

Biden even admitted this. According to dailywire article he even said: “I don’t think that there’s a lot of things that would have happened in my life if my last name wasn’t Biden.”

Trump Jr. only testified because Cohen said he lied, not because he got a job offer.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
          Who cares?

You think any kid of a high ranking politician will ever struggle to get a job?

Don’t make me laugh

Let’s talk about how the President’s personal lawyer was paid 500k by 2 guys under indictment

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
            Who cares?

You think any kid of a high ranking politician will ever struggle to get a job?

Don’t make me laugh

Let’s talk about how the President’s personal lawyer was paid 500k by 2 guys under indictment
            Aw now its who cares? LOL you guys are something else.

Comment

• They have no respect for America. Openly taunting the troops because they know Trump is Putin's *****

Comment

• President Trump’s attorney Rudy Giuliani on Tuesday said he was “disappointed” in former National Security Adviser John Bolton, after reports emerged that he had called Giuliani a “hand grenade” over his Ukraine investigations -- and told a top aide to alert a lawyer in the National Security Council.

“I am disappointed in John,” Giuliani said in a statement to Fox News. “I’m not sure he realizes I received all this evidence as part of my representation of the president. It was all part of the evidence, and suppression of evidence, involving Ukrainian collusion and the origin of some of the false information against the president.”

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  When you are the child of an influential politician or businessman, You get opportunities, interviews and job offers from people that non children of influential people would be hard pressed to get. You also get some pretty sweet recommendations for college and jobs as well.

Biden even admitted this. According to dailywire article he even said: “I don’t think that there’s a lot of things that would have happened in my life if my last name wasn’t Biden.”

Trump Jr. only testified because Cohen said he lied, not because he got a job offer.
                  This is how life works on the macro & micro level. You blood relations or friendship is going to get you opportunities. These dudes wouldn't have the jobs they have not if not for somebody they know or somebody they're related to.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                    Aw now its who cares? LOL you guys are something else.
                    Literally nobody other than Trump supporters grasping at straws to deflect attention are accusing Biden of corruption

That conspiracy theory was debunked ages ago

Now let’s talk about Rudy and the 500k ......

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X