• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow

2 minutes in and Trump’s ****ed

Comment

• Originally posted by BALLS DEEP View Post
      Only when they are fully aroused and like their cervix being pounded.
      I struggle to reach balls deep status.

Comment

• Here are some past Tweets from the dumb bitch squad:

Comment

• Bad luck Vladdy

Your boy is done

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
            Bad luck Vladdy

Your boy is done
            I mean this with all seriousness, do you ever get tired of saying that and being wrong?

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              I mean this with all seriousness, do you ever get tired of saying that and being wrong?
              I mean this with all seriousness, listen to the evidence

I know that you’re a right winger but don’t you care about your country at all?

Comment

Guys like him are never wrong.

Have you not figured that out yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                  I mean this with all seriousness, listen to the evidence

I know that you’re a right winger but don’t you care about your country at all?
                  What evidence? They're reading directly from the report, none of this is new information.

What do you think is going to happen after this hearing is over?

Comment

What evidence? They're reading directly from the report, none of this is new information.

What do you think is going to happen after this hearing is over?
                    Evidence, or in this case the complete lack thereof, means nothing to him.

The team said Trump is guilty of collusion and obstruction, so in the mind of a rabid superfan like that guy, that means Trump is guilty. Period, end of story.

You're dealing with an intellectual brick wall.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      Evidence, or in this case the complete lack thereof, means nothing to him.

The team said there was collusion and obstruction, so in the mind of a rabid superfan like that guy, that means Trump is guilty. Period, end of story.

You're dealing with an intellectual brick wall.

It's kinda crazy, they're acting as if they just discovered some new revelations.

If anything this hearing is bolstering Trump, as Mueller fumbled on the exoneration questions (as that was never his purpose) as well as the collusion question. So far it's a disaster for the Dems like everything else.

Comment

Working...
                      X