No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    You know this TDS isnt good for your health, both mentally and physically, don't you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
      lol

A Pakistani PM just got a bigger crowd in the US
      Originally posted by denium View Post
      Imran Khan is a god to the Pakistanis due to his cricketing exploits. If he was just the PM he wouldn't draw that crowd.
      I mean what's the size of the crowd? Trump sells out arenas, there are typically 20K+ any time he does a rally.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        I mean what's the size of the crowd? Trump sells out arenas, there are typically 20K+ any time he does a rally.
        Everyone has bigger crowds than the D candidates running for President.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
          You realize Trump's slogan puts down the country right?

Trump has put down in no uncertain terms, the people running the country, the country, it's citizens and it's immigrants.
          No it doesn't. It's about liberals weakening this country. Trump has reversed that tide by erasing the Obama era. Now we're keeping America great.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
            Still beating that dead horse i see.

It won't be long until you get that knock on the door.

Maybe if I was one of tRumps associates, he likes to surround himself with a bunch of nonces.
            Last edited by COVID-19; 07-23-2019, 02:18 PM.

Comment

He doesn’t talk about that though!

Comment

• Comment

• He's going with the rigged election angle again. Last time he said the elections were rigged his supporters agreed. But then there was a problem, he won. So the election wasn't rigged. I wonder if they'll believe the election is rigged the next time if he loses

Comment

He's going with the rigged election angle again. Last time he said the elections were rigged his supporters agreed. But then there was a problem, he won. So the election wasn't rigged. I wonder if they'll believe the election is rigged the next time if he loses

Lying to kids

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X