No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post
    Dude it's pointless to argue with him. He doesn't care about facts but loves twisting words.
    and that was from his very own link

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      The report discloses that the FBI believes Russian hackers succeeded in breaching "at least one” Florida county government by sending malicious emails to local election officials, although Mueller’s team “did not independent verify that belief."

"Although the investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts, the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities," Mueller wrote.
      Yes, we already know this. I'm not sure why you are posting this to me because I never said that the investigation showed a trump aid conspired with Russians.

You need to read carefully. LOOK AT WHAT I POSTED!

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Collusion aside, Mueller found abundant evidence of Russian election plot

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...n-plot-1365568
      Makes it pretty clear that I wasn't talking about Trump aides collusion, doesn't it???

But there is no charge of collusion . The charge was conspiracy against the US. And we already know that there were guilty pleas for conspiracy against the United States. See Manafort and...Gates was it?

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      and that's what the investigation was about.... russian collusion... which as it says there.... DID NOT HAPPEN
      Wrong. Again, it did NOT say that it didn't happen. The report said they found no evidence that it happened. We've gone through this a billion times. Finding no evidence is not the same as it not happening (maybe it did and was covered up well...or maybe it didn't happen at all), but again, that's not the point.

The point is that Trump can still be bagged for obstruction. I've posted so many sources from experts on this that it doesn't even make sense to post it again.

but how did they "interfere"?

Those charges, which accused a total of 25 Russian operatives of hacking Democratic Party targets and spreading inflammatory posts on social media

so some facebook posts made them change their mind about clinton and vote trump.....

not the fact that clinton has a shady history in politics and imo (mainly because of haiti) shes a crook!

I don't think it really matters how much of an effect they had, as long as they ultimately did the deed.
      Last edited by travestyny; 06-12-2019, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Dude it's pointless to argue with him. He doesn't care about facts but loves twisting words.
        Everything I've said here is factual. If you have a problem with anything I've said, point it out and we can get to the bottom of it. We'll see who is twisting words. Deal?

and that was from his very own link
        Dude, nothing you've posted contradicted anything I've said here. You need to go back, read carefully, and comprehend what you've read

You quoted me saying Russians meddled, you posted information saying that they broke into a computer........and then you are claiming I'm wrong about Russians meddling. How the hell does that make sense to you

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          Everything I've said here is factual. If you have a problem with anything I've said, point it out and we can get to the bottom of it. We'll see who is twisting words. Deal?

Dude, nothing you've posted contradicted anything I've said here. You need to go back, read carefully, and comprehend what you've read

You quoted me saying Russians meddled, you posted information saying that they broke into a computer........and then you are claiming I'm wrong about Russians meddling. How the hell does that make sense to you
          Naw no deal, after reading your posts here no reason to discuss anything with you. Im not playing your games. Its really a shame others here do.

Comment

Naw no deal, after reading your posts here no reason to discuss anything with you. Im not playing your games. Its really a shame others here do.
            What game would that be?

Providing facts that make you feel uneasy? It's pitiful what you're doing.

Again, I have a plethora of experts that back me up on what I've been saying. How about you guys?

Don't get mad at me and fire out accusations just because the facts don't fit your agenda. If you were interested in the truth, you wouldn't ignore what experts have been saying to you.
            Last edited by travestyny; 06-12-2019, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post

Exactly.

And y'all just saw it illustrated in my exercise with him.

And before that Glove went through the same futility. And before that.....

It's always the same routine with him. He keeps going and going and going, and when the other guy finally tries of the pointlessness exercise and stops replying, he smuggly and insultingly anoints himself yet another 'win'.

The guy is never wrong. Ever. You'll notice he cant cite even one instance of a back-and-forth where it ends with him saying in effect "I was wrong".

You see it with yourselves, and with others. Almost 20k posts of his worth!!

Why do people engage in an exercise when the outcome is already known before the exercise even starts???

Why every rational poster on this forum doesn't have him on Ignore is beyond me.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                [/B]

Exactly.

It's always the same routine with him. He keeps going and going and going, and when the other guy finally tries of the pointlessness exercise and stops replying, he smuggly and insultingly anoints himself yet another 'win'.

The guy is never wrong. Ever. You'll notice he cant cite even one instance of a back-and-forth where it ends with him saying in effect "I was wrong".

Why do people engage in an exercise when the outcome is already known before the exercise even starts???

Why every rational poster on this forum doesn't have him on Ignore is beyond me.

You're just mad because you thought you were right about something, rushed to take me off ignore to challenge me about it, then found out you were wrong and had to go back into your hole.

Aint that right, 1sad?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  [/B]

Exactly.

Yep, and you should take your own advice as Ive done. Just stop replying to his BS posts.

Comment

Yep, and you should take your own advice as Ive done. Just stop replying to his BS posts.
                    I do not reply to his posts.

I did here recently for a quick exercise because I had a payoff on the back end, but now that I accomplished my goal (with his help ), I no longer reply to him.

However I do reply to those who do engage him. People like you. Solely to try and get them to ignore him so as not to gum up threads I peruse.

He's a forum cancer, and if the staff wont ban him the only way to get him to stop is to get all the rational posters to ignore him.

If no one engages him he cant 'win', and then the problem will solve itself.

Just like as kids when we played guns with Steve.

Comment

Here's a "BS" post. Prove it wrong.....unless you want to hide from the truth:

Legally, however, obstruction can still occur even in the absence of an underlying crime.

https://qz.com/1582086/is-trump-guil...s-complicated/

So am I lying, or are you mad about this little truth? Running from the truth isn't a good look, bro. Is the American way to lie and hide from the truth, or to accept it? What do you think???

Comment

Working...
                      X