No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post
    I love it's always Chris Wallace, Shep, or the judge when they talk about fox.
    Sure would be nice if other networks had opinions from the other side.
    They’re the Fox news division

Hannity etc are the opinion division and legally different as they don’t deal in facts

Look it up

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      I don't think they realize what happened today. This wasn't billed as a Mueller resignation press conference. Most people thought he wouldn't really say much new.

Instead he said Barr is a liar, Trump is an unindicted criminal, Congress has the Constitutional duty to impeach, and I'm outta this mu****a.
      Really? Where did he say that?
      But he wouldn't take any questions and won't go before Congress?
      Like I said, if there was EVIDENCE Mueller would have said so. If he couldn't do anything then why did the investigation go on for 2 years?

Why didn't they charge his son and son-in-law? They're not protected right?
      Think!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
        They’re the Fox news division

Hannity etc are the opinion division and legally different as they don’t deal in facts

Look it up
        Really? Is that right? Shep is a legal opinion? Wallace is a legal opinion? Why hasn't the judge ever sided with Trump?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
          Brett Baier apparently turned into a Libtard today. Anyone not toeing the line MUST be in Pelosi's pocket.

Special Counsel Robert Mueller contradicted the remarks of Attorney General William Barr, “Special Report” host Bret Baier said on Wednesday.
          Reacting on "America’s Newsroom," Baier told hosts Bill Hemmer and Sandra Smith, “I was struck by the tone and tenor of those remarks as he laid out his case wrapping up this report.

"This was not—as the president says time and time again -- 'no collusion, no obstruction.’ It was much more nuanced than that.”
          So when do they announce impeachment?

Comment

So when do they announce impeachment?
            You asking me? I have no idea, why should I? I don't even know who "they" is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
              You asking me? I have no idea, why should I? I don't even know who "they" is.
              The Dems, chit or get off the pot. People know who I'm talking about.

Comment

I don't think they realize what happened today. This wasn't billed as a Mueller resignation press conference. Most people thought he wouldn't really say much new.

Instead he said Barr is a liar, Trump is an unindicted criminal, Congress has the Constitutional duty to impeach, and I'm outta this mu****a.
                Liar.

Quote where Mueller said all you claim...

You're so damn lucky the Lounge got rid of that rule that all claims made must be proved if asked.

You'd have been banned years ago.

Comment

Like I said, if there was EVIDENCE Mueller would have said so. If he couldn't do anything then why did the investigation go on for 2 years?

Think!
                  Barr's words vs Mueller's words. Is Barr lying?

Comment

Think!
                    More truth.

So in one breath he's putting it in the hands of Congress, then he's saying he wont testify before Congress.

How can you have a trial when the lead investigator refuses to testify before the jury????

These superfans have completely lost it.

Comment

Barr's words vs Mueller's words. Is Barr lying?

You asserted he called Barr a "liar".

Put up or shut up.

Comment

Working...
                      X