No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JJRod View Post
    I hope that the Trump can work out a deal where he has free range to go into Mexico and complete take out the cartels.

I think every Mexican citizen would want that.
    A wonderful dream.

We can’t rid ourselves of bloods and crips and AB and Latin kings

But we’re ridding the cartels in foreign countries.

No one is doing that. Least of all trump.

Comment

No mate I understand the economic side, but the problem is the violence has gotten to the point where it’s not worth the benefit to the Mexican people anymore. Entire states, not towns, or cities but states have been suffering from the violence. People constantly living in fear of kidnappings, extortions, murders.

Drugs will always be there because of the demand, but what needs to be curbed is the violence.
      You haven’t been to Mexico. The people aren’t generally dying from cartels. The cartels are nothing more than international Gangs. They mainly kill each other. Do they kill innocents yes but not like how your making it seem.

The majority are cartels killing each other. Why? To control the market which is dictated by the demand in the us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
        You haven’t been to Mexico. The people aren’t generally dying from cartels. The cartels are nothing more than international Gangs. They mainly kill each other. Do they kill innocents yes but not like how your making it seem.

The majority are cartels killing each other. Why? To control the market which is dictated by the demand in the us.
        I would say killing 100 candidates before a election is a issue no?

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/26/more...-election.html
        Killings on the rise
        https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-48012923
        Vaca spots now?
        Mexico is suffering its worst murder rate on record, with over 500 murders alone last year on the coast near Cancun, where a lifeguard was gunned down just yesterday.
        https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/923665...tish-tourists/

These gang members are kids
        https://www.thedailybeast.com/mexico...ticles&via=rss

Comment

Sorry my friend it appears it’s you that hasn’t been.
          Cartels have gotten worse since weed had been legalized in many US states. The competition has gotten more violent and many have turned to kidnapping, extorting, and threatening their own citizens.

I was in Guadalajara a few weeks back doing a summer workshop/recruitment and talk to the people there. It’s bad my man.

Comment

Cartels have gotten worse since weed had been legalized in many US states. The competition has gotten more violent and many have turned to kidnapping, extorting, and threatening their own citizens.

I was in Guadalajara a few weeks back doing a summer workshop/recruitment and talk to the people there. It’s bad my man.
            don picardo again has no clue what he's talking about. the other day he claimed illegals have "zero" impact in Texas schools.

borderlandbeat is a narco news website based in Mexico. they have an article up on this topic and the author is praising president trump for this move. how could that be?

what's happening right now in Mexico is what i predicted years ago. if weed became legal, the cartels will ramp up activity on other markets. they massacre migrants from Central America, terrorize locals to the point where villages are forming vigilante militias to defend themselves, assassinate politicians etc. they're out of control over there.

Comment

• Now this is funny

Comment

• A lot of people who never sold a pack in their lives are drug war experts. Didn't grow up affected by the drug war. Don't know anybody killed or locked up by the drug war. But they read some articles on the internet now they're experts

Comment

Well I was in Michoacán and Guerrero. Vacation with a friends family. Was also at Guadalajara

Two of the country’s most deadliest states. Drove around ate at restaurants hung out drank.

We were the only Americans around. No resorts. In a regular azz mexico town. Nervous I was. For about a day. The people heir werent under fear.

They all same he same thing. I’ll translate.

Those that search shall find.

It means if you go looking for trouble you will find it. Was there for seven days. Didn’t see
                  Or feel any threat.

Comment

They all same he same thing. I’ll translate.

Those that search shall find.

It means if you go looking for trouble you will find it. Was there for seven days. Didn’t see
                    Or feel any threat.
                    That's lesson is universal. But they believe in the Hollywood version of Mexico.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      A lot of people who never sold a pack in their lives are drug war experts. Didn't grow up affected by the drug war. Don't know anybody killed or locked up by the drug war. But they read some articles on the internet now they're experts
                      Yea they don’t bother me. Fact is drugs aren’t going anywhere. Violence associated will always exist until drugs are completely legalized. The industry doesn’t have a mechanism to resolve disputes (courts) so they resort to violence to resolve it. I’ll be drug game takes lives here in the US and in Mexico. Our murder rates aren’t as high as Mexico’s because of out better resources to combat it and Mexico side are the supplier thus have a bigger stake and make more money thus more
                      To fight for.

But someone here will still say I’m talking a out my azz.

Comment

Working...
                      X