Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      Electoral college is simply how many senators and congressmen a state has.

It is equally distributed per population. That's why we do the census.

I dont know why they dont understand this.

435 congressmen. They do a census and its distributed per population.

Each state has 2 senators and however many congressmen based on population. That's their electoral college votes.

I dunno why they have such a hard time and cry so much about it.
      Originally posted by mathed View Post
      It's called communist indoctrination and intentional dumbing down of the population to make control of the masses easier.

You get one representative for each 33,000 people I believe....at least that is what is stated in the Constitution. This is why they want to stack NY and CA with illegals, they think they will gain permanent control of the House and if they do away with the Electoral College, they do away with the "2 senator per state" mandate and can use illegals to control the popular vote. Even though this would never, ever fly in any other country in the entire world, the illuminati, which people pretend doesn't exist, have slow walked this plan to take over America from the inside for over 100 years.

People are starting to wake up to the truth but are they waking up fast enough?
      Or it shows how dumb both of you are. I made a clear and concise point. Trump is a weak candidate. Can't clear 50% approval. Got 3 million less votes than the candidate he ran against. Both candidates had the highest unfavorables of ant general election candidates since they first began tracking it. That was a race between two people nobody liked. Neither candidate was strong.

Where did i complain about the electoral college or criticize it?

Here i am in this topic agreeing we need the electoral college

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=803824

You Trump supporters are simpletons.

I don't like Trump therefore I'm a democrat. Even though i wrote topics criticizing Hillary, THAT Y'ALL COMMENTED IN, during the election. And i criticize Obama all the time and NEVER voted for him. The only time i defend him is if it's an attack on his race.

There is no nuance to y'all thinking. Simpletons

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Or it shows how dumb both of you are. I made a clear and concise point. Trump is a weak candidate. Can't clear 50% approval. Got 3 million less votes than the candidate he ran against. Both candidates had the highest unfavorables of ant general election candidates since they first began tracking it. That was a race between two people nobody liked. Neither candidate was strong.

Where did i complain about the electoral college or criticize it?

Here i am in this topic agreeing we need the electoral college

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=803824

You Trump supporters are simpletons.

I don't like Trump therefore I'm a democrat. Even though i wrote topics criticizing Hillary, THAT Y'ALL COMMENTED IN, during the election. And i criticize Obama all the time and NEVER voted for him. The only time i defend him is if it's an attack on his race.

There is no nuance to y'all thinking. Simpletons
        Blah blah blah

If u agree with the electoral college then stfu about the popular vote.

Dumb hoe

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
          https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ty-gun-control

Only cost the NRA $30 million in campaign contributions
          The power of the NRA is not in its campaign contributions

Every organization makes campaign contributions

The power of the NRA is in its members who vote

Lots of politicians have gotten the boot because of support of gun laws, especially in red states

Gun owners are a huge voting bloc

That's why every presidential candidate goes shooting a gun during the campaign

You'reAustralian, you dont understand how American politics work,

Comment

Blah blah blah

If u agree with the electoral college then stfu about the popular vote.

Dumb hoe
            Once again, missed the point.

But that's what happens when you for a prison GED.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
              Yes a tax refund is just a return on your over payment to the government. Basically you gave the government a interest free loan.

It’s wide spread knowledge that most people didn’t change their withholdings. So if they were taxes less they would have overpaid more and therefore received higher returns.

That didn’t occur here did it. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
              How do you overpay more if you were taxed less?

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Once again, missed the point.

But that's what happens when you for a prison GED.
                Didnt miss the point

Trump is unpopular blah blah blah

If u agree with the electoral college then stfu about the popular vote

Understand?

Ok.

This is why your mama shouldnt have smoked crack when she was pregnant with you.

Too bad your daddy wasn't around to say anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                  Where do you live guy? You should know that the Republican Party of today has zero reflection of itself from 100+ years ago. Totally different party.

Said differently today’s republicans are “rinos”. Republicans in name only...
                  Rinos are for Republicans that aren't conservative enough and dont vote with the conservative Republicans

The term doesnt apply to the difference between Republicans now and Republicans from the past

Comment

Didnt miss the point

Trump is unpopular blah blah blah

If u agree with the electoral college then stfu about the popular vote

Understand?

Ok.

This is why your mama shouldnt have smoked crack when she was pregnant with you.

Too bad your daddy wasn't around to say anything.
                    Point went way over your head because you're still focusing on the electoral college

You're talking to a high school drop out. But i got it out the mud & educated myself.

Comment

• Everyone remember to be nice to motor city cobra.

It's hard growing up a fatherless crack baby.

Comment

Working...
                      X