Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    Unpopular minority?

Still whining about electoral college?

Still dont know how those votes are distributed?
    just ignore the asshat everyone else pretty much does already to the point that hes replying to himself most of the time

what a fuggin looney

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      just ignore the asshat everyone else pretty much does already to the point that hes replying to himself most of the time

what a fuggin looney
      Electoral college is simply how many senators and congressmen a state has.

It is equally distributed per population. That's why we do the census.

I dont know why they dont understand this.

435 congressmen. They do a census and its distributed per population.

Each state has 2 senators and however many congressmen based on population. That's their electoral college votes.

I dunno why they have such a hard time and cry so much about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        GDP GREW BY 3.2% IN FIRST QUARTER,
        GREATLY EXCEEDING THE PREDICTED 2.5%

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/04/26/gdp-...irst-read.html
        That's another thing a bunch of these dumbos couldnt understand.

GDP percentage and growth.

There was a few dudes here that thought the growth percentage was the economy shrinking.

Comment

• https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ty-gun-control

Only cost the NRA $30 million in campaign contributions

Comment

• Little bit of truth on a Saturday morning!

Comment

Each state has 2 senators and however many congressmen based on population. That's their electoral college votes.

It's called communist indoctrination and intentional dumbing down of the population to make control of the masses easier.

You get one representative for each 33,000 people I believe....at least that is what is stated in the Constitution. This is why they want to stack NY and CA with illegals, they think they will gain permanent control of the House and if they do away with the Electoral College, they do away with the "2 senator per state" mandate and can use illegals to control the popular vote. Even though this would never, ever fly in any other country in the entire world, the illuminati, which people pretend doesn't exist, have slow walked this plan to take over America from the inside for over 100 years.

People are starting to wake up to the truth but are they waking up fast enough?

Comment

Yes that’s how the college works. It was designed ages ago so at the rural low population areas with minimal votes get attention from political candidates. Before no candidates went to Montana. There were votes there. It cost too much money to campaign in those types of places and and the return was a small number of votes. This was before tv and now the internet. The message can get anywhere and to anyone. The college is no longer needed.

Comment

Tax cuts and tax refund is not the same thing.

You know that right?

If you were taxed less, theres a good chance your refund is less.

A tax refund is taxes you overpaid.
                  Yes a tax refund is just a return on your over payment to the government. Basically you gave the government a interest free loan.

It’s wide spread knowledge that most people didn’t change their withholdings. So if they were taxes less they would have overpaid more and therefore received higher returns.

That didn’t occur here did it. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Comment

• Originally posted by DannYankee View Post
                    This thread is funny man, Trumptards would call a dildo up their ass a stimulus package if it had Trumps name on it. Love it, keep it going.
                    Lol. Word up. If so funny I keep coming in for more. These guy through through life getting bent over and don’t even know it. Too bad. It’s capitalism and there always has to be haves and have nots. I’m glad I belong to the haves.

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                      Which party ended slaverly? Was Robert Byrd republican? Hmmm. Keep feeding at the msm trough and you'll get dumber and dumber.
                      Where do you live guy? You should know that the Republican Party of today has zero reflection of itself from 100+ years ago. Totally different party.

Said differently today’s republicans are “rinos”. Republicans in name only...

Comment

Working...
                      X