No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
    Trump can be a gigantic d1ck. I know it. This is the first president where we actually know what he is thinking though. Let that sink in. None of the sugar coated b.s. from the 44 presidents before or from the current and former bodies of congress.
    He's not really that different. Trump constantly lies and contradicts himself. Most Presidents have done that.

And knowing what he's thinking isn't a good defense for a guy that's thinking it's okay to grab women by the crotch, walk in on them when changing and make fun of the physically disabled when running for president.

Comment

Trump can be a gigantic d1ck. I know it. This is the first president where we actually know what he is thinking though. Let that sink in. None of the sugar coated b.s. from the 44 presidents before or from the current and former bodies of congress.
      How ironic that he can be a gigantic dick, yet Stormy Daniels said he had a small, mushroom shaped dick haha?

Comment

Yep

Trump is a compulsive liar so to work out what he’s thinking, you simply take the opposite of what he says

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
          He's not really that different. Trump constantly lies and contradicts himself. Most Presidents have done that.
          We're talking campaign promises.

Can you cite any that Trump has broken?

I can cite a bunch that he's kept.

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
          And knowing what he's thinking isn't a good defense for a guy that's thinking it's okay to grab women by the crotch,...
          You left the part about him doing it "when they let you".

Was that intentional, or are you just blindly parroting Team D talking points not rooted in fact?

...make fun of the physically disabled when running for president.
          Trump never did that.

And yes, we've seen the clip so spare us.

Trump also made those exact same gestures in regards to Marco Rubio, and Senator Rubio is not disabled.

Again, you're either intentionally lying, or you're being an NPC and mindlessly repeating party talking points.

Care to tell us which it is?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            We're talking campaign promises.

Can you cite any that Trump has broken?

I can cite a bunch that he's kept.

You left the part about him doing it "when they let you".

Was that intentional, or are you just blindly parroting Team D talking points not rooted in fact?

Trump never did that.

And yes, we've seen the clip so spare us.

Trump also made those exact same gestures in regards to Marco Rubio, and Senator Rubio is not disabled.

Again, you're either intentionally lying, or you're being an NPC and mindlessly repeating party talking points.

Care to tell us which it is?
            What's an NPC. Non Playable Character? I prefer playable ones. And I said I wasn't talking about him as a politician, just as a person in order to avoid arguments like this. I can't stand Marco Rubio's smugness either.

Comment

What's an NPC. Non Playable Character? I prefer playable ones.
              You are correct.

But if you prefer playable ones, why are you being an NPC and mindlessly repeating party talking points not rooted in fact?

And I said I wasn't talking about him as a politician, just as a person in order to avoid arguments like this. I can't stand Marco Rubio's smugness either.
              Your problem is the other guy was talking about Trump as a politician.

You gotta stay on point.

Now that we got that sorted out, care to address what he said about Trump in relation to other politicians?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                You are correct.

But if you prefer playable ones, why are you being an NPC and mindlessly repeating party talking points not rooted in fact?

Your problem is the other guy was talking about Trump as a politician.

You gotta stay on point.

Now that we got that sorted out, care to address what he said about Trump in relation to other politicians?
                Not really because no matter what one side says, the other side almost never admits they're wrong and will just try and say something to defend their tribe rather than saying "oh yeah" or "you know, you have a good point". Plus I already addressed what Trump said about McCain.

NPCs refer to video games.

Comment

Not really because no matter what one side says, the other side almost never admits they're wrong and will just try and say something to defend their tribe rather than saying "oh yeah" or "you know, you have a good point".
                  Like you are doing now.

Got it. And thanks for so readily admitting you're here to cheer on your team. Most try to deny it, so props on that.

NPCs refer to video games.
                  They also refer to people, like yourself, who mindlessly repeat party talking points not rooted in fact.

Here, read up:
                  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wojak

Comment

• Report just released. Alas it’s still confidential. But that’s to be expected when we are dealing with a president

https://apnews.com/99cb78f4c67b431b9f3823b06a89179b

WASHINGTON (AP) — Special counsel Robert Mueller on Friday turned over his long-awaited final report on the contentious Russia investigation that has cast a dark shadow over Donald Trump’s presidency, entangled Trump’s family and resulted in criminal charges against some of the president’s closest associates.

The report, still confidential, marks the end of Mueller’s probe but sets the stage for big public fights to come. The next steps are up to Trump’s attorney general, to Congress and, in all likelihood, federal courts.

Comment

• Trump riled a lot of career politicians when he stated that he wanted to drain the swamp and impose Congressional term limits...which he continues to push for after elected.

He has been taking on a huge part of the deep state from the start and Congressional term limits was a big threat to McCain amongst many others ...which is one of the reasons some sought to derail his campaign and why McCain turned over the Steele dossier to the FBI. Trump may have a lot of faults and may not always be the most diplomatic with his words but he has been doing a lot of good things...some of which make him unpopular on both sides of Government.

Comment

Working...
                      X