No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Bruh please. Doctors don't make predictions. McDonalds and diet cokes isn't a clean lifestyle. Trump is obese

Maybe people are concerned with the truth? I know the truth means nothing to Trumpanzees.
    What was the truth last time?

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
      What was the truth last time?
      The truth is Trump is obese and eats McDonalds and drink diet cokes. He's not healthy. He's certainly not 239lbs. That's why they didn't release a weight this year. Last year they lied and said he was 239 lbs which just so happened to put him 1 lb below obesity.

Comment

The truth is Trump is obese and eats McDonalds and drink diet cokes. He's not healthy. He's certainly not 239lbs. That's why they didn't release a weight this year. Last year they lied and said he was 239 lbs which just so happened to put him 1 lb below obesity.
        Do you have evidence to back up all those claims, or is this you just talking out your ass like you typically do?

Comment

Yeah and? Do you look for every little thing or what? This chit is nuts. This reminds me of the two scoops of ice cream debate. Talk about a joke!

I could show you people that smoked two packs a day and lived into their 90's. It amazes me that just normal people can say "well, he eats like crap and drinks diet cokes so hes about to die or something."
          I mean really?

Comment

• Someone hurry! Impeach trump because hes overweight!

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
              Yeah and? Do you look for every little thing or what? This chit is nuts. This reminds me of the two scoops of ice cream debate. Talk about a joke!

I could show you people that smoked two packs a day and lived into their 90's. It amazes me that just normal people can say "well, he eats like crap and drinks diet cokes so hes about to die or something."
              I mean really?
              I find it disturbing when doctors are forced to lie for Trump. We can't get any honesty from this administration.

Does truth matter to you?

Comment

• Everyone involved with this cretin of a President is a liar. It goes with the territory. Immorality in its starkest form.

Comment

I find it disturbing when doctors are forced to lie for Trump. We can't get any honesty from this administration.

Do you have proof backing that claim?

If you keep on posting more and more fake news and not even bothering to try and source it, I may have to contact the Administration here and try and get that rule brought back that all claims must be proved if asked.

You'll be out of here in record time if they bring that rule back.

Comment

How do you know he's lying?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      Do you have proof backing that claim?

If you keep on posting more and more fake news and not even bothering to try and source it, I may have to contact the Administration here and try and get that rule brought back that all claims must be proved if asked.

You'll be out of here in record time if they bring that rule back.
                      Game over would be right behind him.

Comment

Working...
                      X