Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta love Trump. These lifer politicians have no clue how to deal with a private sector trained man of action.

President Trump walked out of a White House meeting with congressional leaders Wednesday afternoon over the partial government shutdown after House Speaker Nancy Pelosi again rejected supporting new funding for a border wall, according to those in the meeting.

Speaking to reporters after the brief session, New York Democratic Sen. Chuck Schumer, the Senate minority leader, said the “president just got up and walked out."

“He asked Speaker Pelosi, ‘will you agree to my wall?’ She said no. And he just got up, and said, 'Well we’ve got nothing to discuss,'" Schumer said.

The president, in a tweet, called the meeting “a total waste of time” and appeared to confirm that he left after Pelosi's answer.

“I asked what is going to happen in 30 days if I quickly open things up, are you going to approve Border Security which includes a Wall or Steel Barrier? Nancy said, NO. I said bye-bye, nothing else works!” Trump tweeted.

Source, full story:
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...ts-border-wall

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      He's right.

So why are you kvetching about it?
      yyooooo he be trolling hard and they get all bent out of shape

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        For you to parse that out to suggest I meant you literally posted you asked for tougher laws for every single crime is a Cowardly way to avoid answering a tough question.
        no its not....

you said that I stated those things....

I have not and I know I haven't

so I asked you to show them....

thats it theres nothing cowardly about that

so again..... post those things this is my last post here until you do

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
          I don't know what you're talking about. I'm pretty sure I answered your question. Who thinks we shouldn't be tougher on gun crimes? I'm for the death penalty, use it.

Yourself and motorcity crack me up. You always want answers to your questions but don't like to answer others questions.
          come on dude. You can't suggest I don't answer questions. I just answered yours in the post you made.

Ok, if you want tougher laws for gun crimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            no its not....

Him and that other ghetto rat MCC are masters of the strawman fallacy.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              come on dude. You can't suggest I don't answer questions. I just answered yours in the post you made.

Ok, if you want tougher laws for gun crimes.
              Really you did?
              I'll ask again,
              Lastly, where are you getting this info? Where does it say America isn't tough on gun crimes compared to say a knife crime?

The argument about different states with weaker laws is a joke. Why is it that when we have these mass shootings the shooter bought the gun from his home state AND went through the legal process? Passed a background check ect.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                Gotta love Trump. These lifer politicians have no clue how to deal with a private sector trained man of action.

President Trump walked out of a White House meeting with congressional leaders Wednesday afternoon over the partial government shutdown after House Speaker Nancy Pelosi again rejected supporting new funding for a border wall, according to those in the meeting.

Speaking to reporters after the brief session, New York Democratic Sen. Chuck Schumer, the Senate minority leader, said the “president just got up and walked out."

“He asked Speaker Pelosi, ‘will you agree to my wall?’ She said no. And he just got up, and said, 'Well we’ve got nothing to discuss,'" Schumer said.

The president, in a tweet, called the meeting “a total waste of time” and appeared to confirm that he left after Pelosi's answer.

“I asked what is going to happen in 30 days if I quickly open things up, are you going to approve Border Security which includes a Wall or Steel Barrier? Nancy said, NO. I said bye-bye, nothing else works!” Trump tweeted.

Source, full story:
                https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...ts-border-wall
                bruh i asked a client today.....

if you had a meeting to negotiate things.....

at the very beginning of the meeting there was one solid issue that was to be talked about..... so you ask the person about it.... they say nope wont budge....

will you walk out since it would be pointless?

they said "YES! How can you negotiate and the other person is already saying no?"

then I said..... well that just happened with trump they didnt wanna bother to negotiate....

hes lilke, "**** trump he dont know what hes doing"

you just cant make that up

Comment

• Cause you gotta fight for something even if it’s idiotic...

Comment

no its not....

I can't believe you are taking it this way. I did not mean you literally posted that so there is no way I am going to try and prove you did. You know this but have decided to pretend because it allows you to avoid answering a tough question.

I guess its better to run and hide than fight and lose.

I hope you stay true to your word.Make sure you never post again in this thread since I can't find those posts.

Be literal all the time, not just when it allows you to hide from a tough question.
                    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 01-09-2019, 04:42 PM.

Comment

bruh i asked a client today.....

if you had a meeting to negotiate things.....

at the very beginning of the meeting there was one solid issue that was to be talked about..... so you ask the person about it.... they say nope wont budge....

will you walk out since it would be pointless?

they said "YES! How can you negotiate and the other person is already saying no?"

then I said..... well that just happened with trump they didnt wanna bother to negotiate....

hes lilke, "**** trump he dont know what hes doing"

you just cant make that up
                      That's a superfan for ya.

Comment

Working...
                      X