No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    I specifically mentioned the earthquake in haiti and the main atrocities that where done was when obama was in office and she was secretary of state

That was 2010. It's December 2018. This is a thread about the Trump Presidency, not Obama's or Hilary's term as Sec of State.

You come off as a desperate Trump slurper trying to deflect to that just because MCC posted about Trump University and the Trump Foundation were shut don because of illegal activity and the others listed being under criminal investigation.

You shouldn't be afraid to discuss current topics related to the thread rather than always deflecting to irrelevant outdated stuff.

Again, look who cosigned the post. Someone who is such a sh-t poster that they have more write in votes as sh-t POTY than anyone on the list other than Slobberts.

I just don't see why you need to dumb yourself down to 1bad65 level of poster with that kind of garbage.
    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 12-19-2018, 12:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      That was 2010. It's December 2018. This is a thread about the Trump Presidency, not Obama's or Hilary's term as Sec of State.
      i didnt bother to read anything past this really?

you starting to be like bernie now?

"oh this is a trump thread only blah blah blah"

im disappointed really

Comment

im disappointed really
        But you cant be surprised.

Keeping superfans on point is like herding cats.

Comment

im disappointed really
          You read it you liar. You just can't refute it.

Trump has negatives. Whenever they are brought up, your go to thing is to post about some other politicians negatives. Why? Why are you so afraid to discuss Trump's negatives?

That is the exact thing you used to rail against in NSB when a poster would deflect from something negative a fighter they liked did. Yet now you do it on the daily in this thread.

You don't need to be this pathetic.

Comment

• Comételo pato....

Comment

You referenced the foundation, which was started during his Presidency. A point I made clear when I posted:

Your point was desperately stupid. There is no reason for anyone to be discussing anything about Bill Clinton in 2018 because Trump is being investigated for illegal and criminal activity.

Notice who cosigned that idiotic post? That should be a clear sign to you how stupid it was.
              That’s that Rudy Giuliani lawyer skills doe. Blame anyone but your client. It’s a garbage argument from a garbage lawyer. It won’t work in court and it’s definetly not working here.

He didn’t sign it doe. Lol

Comment

You read it you liar. You just can't refute it.

Trump has negatives. Whenever they are brought up, your go to thing is to post about some other politicians negatives. Why? Why are you so afraid to discuss Trump's negatives?

That is the exact thing you used to rail against in NSB when a poster would deflect from something negative a fighter they liked did. Yet now you do it on the daily in this thread.

You don't need to be this pathetic.
                everyone has negatives....

funny how when hillary was running YA completely ignore her negatives that where crying OUT LOUD of cheating in the DNC and tanking bernie sanders when SHE colluded with the DNC to do so....

so dont mind me if I could care less about trump's own foundation that he didnt even steal money from people like the clintons did with their foundation

Comment

funny how when hillary was running YA completely ignore her negatives that where crying OUT LOUD of cheating in the DNC and tanking bernie sanders when SHE colluded with the DNC to do so....

so dont mind me if I could care less about trump's own foundation that he didnt even steal money from people like the clintons did with their foundation
                  Dude, dont let that queer superfan play you like this.

He ducked YOUR point. Now he's projecting and accusing you of ducking, but the problem is you're not ducking, you're just (correctly) refusing to address his fallacy.

That's one of his favorite techniques to maintain his rabid team loyalty.

As you can see, once again, he's a complete waste of time to engage with.

He's a superfan and an NPC which is a horrible combination. That, and he's sexually propositioned many of the guys here, myself included.

Best to put useless, and entirely predictable, posters like him on ignore.

Plus you dont gotta deal with him hitting on you for sexual favors.

Comment

Yes they do. the topic for this thread is very specific, which is why Trump's are pointed out.

I didn't vote for Hilary so it makes no sense for you to say I ignored her negatives. You are making things up to justify that post when there is really no justification for it.

Well obviously you cared because instead of discussing it, you tried to deflect from it by diverting to a subject not related to the thread.

Then just say "I don't care if Trump stole from his own foundation" and be done with it. Bringing up the Clinton foundation makes you look weak.
                    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 12-19-2018, 04:16 PM.

Comment

• Look at this h0mosexual chearleader (1sad69er)

Comment

Working...
                      X