OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      People who claim they support legal immigration how do you feel about this?

Vietnam refugees?

When did they get here?

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
        A small article on Trump's little tanty.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8679361.html

"Such public scenes of disagreement in the Oval Office have rarely been seen by the US public"

The whole scene was terribly embarrassing. Almost like some dementia ridden pensioners arguing at a bingo hall.
        Which kinda proves my point, doesn't it?

After all, you have some very strong feelings about how the debate went.

I do too.

I'd say a lot of other Americans do too. After all, some politicians even campaign on "transparency".

Shouldn't we all see for ourselves how our elected leaders, who represent us, conduct themselves in negotiations with each other on important matters that greatly effect us, as to just taking their word as truth when they negotiate in private and then come out and tell us that "We're in there working hard for you" bs line?

Comment

• Merry Christmas Russian Hoe...

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Cool. So now he doesn't need 10 democrat votes in the Senate. Mexico is paying for it

Comment

• "Jose Canseco is ready to take a swing at politics.
                  The former major league slugger has made his pitch for a big job at the White House, tweeting Wednesday to President Donald Trump: "u need a bash brother for Chief if (sic) Staff."
                  Canseco told his "little buddy" he has "a secret reorg plan already." He suggested Trump send him a direct message and signed off (hashtag)yeswecanseco."

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X