No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    This old fool just said calling Trump unpresidential is next to Treason. Does this idiot even know what treason is? Just once I wish they'd put on people that aren't part of the inbred idiot bumpkin potion of his base like doublelefthook, barron and 1bad65.

Most of you probably don't care but it is alarming to me that someone like this served our country. He doesn't have a clue about what constitutes treason.
    Check out the video in that link. His wife is a government contractor and said a shutdown will hurt her but she's ok with it because people are trying to break down the wall to get into this country.

These folks live in an alternate universe just like Trump. When he said he could stand in the middle of 5th ave and shoot someone and not lose support he was right. His following is a cult. That's why he said the people will revolt if he's impeached. And knowing Trump he will call on violence to save his ass

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Check out the video in that link. His wife is a government contractor and said a shutdown will hurt her but she's ok with it because people are trying to break down the wall to get into this country.

These folks live in an alternate universe just like Trump. When he said he could stand in the middle of 5th ave and shoot someone and not lose support he was right. His following is a cult. That's why he said the people will revolt if he's impeached. And knowing Trump he will call on violence to save his ass
      What she said was just asinine but hey its her money so lose if you have to. It's crazy how easily these types of low information, low educated voters are manipulated. The only thing they know about the world is through TV.

That poor simple woman thinks people are breaking down a wall to get into the country. Meanwhile, at the farms she shops at on her way to work, the people that go to her church that own farms have half a dozen illegals or more working on the farm.

I guess she never stops and thinks-"I wonder why they keep coming to America".

Comment

• Comment

• https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...pirator-222938

Comment

Speak for yourself, my son.

You're literally on here avoiding even addressing your team's demand to hold the budget debate in private.

That's the epitome of cult behavior right there.

Superfan logic 101; "Its ok to decide how to spend MY tax dollars in private. I dont care how Pelosi and Schumer spend it because they're on my team."

Son, you really, really need to quit projecting, and grow the hell up.
            Last edited by 1bad65; 12-12-2018, 04:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              What she said was just asinine but hey its her money so lose if you have to. It's crazy how easily these types of low information, low educated voters are manipulated. The only thing they know about the world is through TV.

That poor simple woman thinks people are breaking down a wall to get into the country. Meanwhile, at the farms she shops at on her way to work, the people that go to her church that own farms have half a dozen illegals or more working on the farm.

I guess she never stops and thinks-"I wonder why they keep coming to America".
              Check out Trump’s tweets from just the last 24 hours or so

It contains total fabrications about usual targets (Mueller, Comey, Iran, etc) and is all designed to deflect attention from issues such as Cohen

Trouble is that some people believe it while others simply don’t care

Comment

• People who claim they support legal immigration how do you feel about this?

Comment

• Mueller seems to be a methodical person. He is taking his time making sure he pins these people down. One by one but I’m waiting to see if Trump Jr or Kushner get charged with something. I don’t think anything big happens until Democrats take office though.

Comment

People who claim they support legal immigration how do you feel about this?

Interesting....

Now The Atlantic is a superfan site, and plus that appears to just be a Tweet.

If you have a more neutral and in depth source citation I'll be happy to read it.

I'll say that if that's true, and I must point out much of the nonsense you post here is not , I'd disagree strongly with that stance.

But before I say I do disagree with Trump on this, I need more information.

So, you got any more info on this topic to present to me, or you gonna keep acting like a child and plugging your ears to anyone who ever questions you.....

Comment

People who claim they support legal immigration how do you feel about this?

Subject to standard immigration law

Which means treated like everyone else right?

Comment

Working...
                      X