OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
    Not connected LMAO

Tell me how to post a photo and I will post one of the shopping Centre that I am at
    Try calling again. My phone obviously is on, that's what I'm typing on

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      Try calling again. My phone obviously is on, that's what I'm typing on
      Not in service

+8042451852 from Australia

Comment

Not in service

+8042451852 from Australia
        Maybe you have to add a country code or something. But to sit here and say the device in typing on isn't in service is an outright lie.

A stupid lie at that. One that any of these posters can test the veracity of, simply by dialing my number.

You're going through a lot of effort to continue this charade

Comment

Maybe you have to add a country code or something. But to sit here and say the device in typing on isn't in service is an outright lie.

A stupid lie at that. One that any of these posters can test the veracity of, simply by dialing my number.

You're going through a lot of effort to continue this charade
          Sorry

+18042451852

Midlothian Virginia?

Comment

Sorry

+18042451852

Midlothian Virginia?
            Yep. 23112 ZIP code. My phone still hasn't rang yet.

Comment

Sorry

+18042451852

Midlothian Virginia?
              I stand corrected. Good to hear your voice. Have a great day, bro

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                The reasons he listed are the reasons why we elected Trump.
                So you voted for an undisciplined man who doesn't like to read, isn't interested in the policy details. Rejects facts, and goes off of his worst instincts?

A man who is not interested in the rule of law. A man who thinks the constitution is a bother and wants to rule like a dictator

Tillerson said the two had starkly different styles and did not share a common value system.

"So often, the president would say here's what I want to do and here's how I want to do it and I would have to say to him, Mr. President I understand what you want to do but you can't do it that way. It violates the law," Tillerson said.

Trump would get very frustrated when they would have those conversations, he said.

"I'd say here's what we can do," Tillerson said. "We can go back to Congress and get this law changed. And if that's what you want to do, there's nothing wrong with that. I told him I'm ready to go up there and fight the fight, if that's what you want to do."
                https://www.chron.com/business/artic...n-13448868.php

So you elected a f*cing moron dime store dictator

Comment

• The defendant, without prompting by the SCO, also corrected other false and misleading statements that he had made concerning his outreach to and contacts with Russian officials during the course of the campaign. For example, in a radio interview in September 2015, the defendant suggested that Individual 1 meet with the President of Russia in New York City during his visit for the United Nations General Assembly. When asked previously about these events, the defendant claimed his public comments had been spontaneous and had not been discussed within the campaign or the Company. During his proffer sessions, the defendant admitted that this account was false and that he had in fact conferred with Individual 1 about contacting the Russian government before reaching out to gauge Russia’s interest in such a meeting.

"Individual 1" is in big trouble.

Comment

I stand corrected. Good to hear your voice. Have a great day, bro
                    No problem

Nice to know that there’s at least 2 real people here

Btw, as I have said before, I don’t disagree with much of Trump’s thinking e.g. US badly needed tax reform (and needs more), border security, fair trade etc

I simply believe that he’s an awful human being (as is Hilary) and the sooner that both of them are gone, the better

Comment

• "A lot of times, people like Paul Manafort and Michael Cohen think they can outsmart the agents doing the interviews," Dershowitz said after prosecutors said Cohen's cooperation was "overstated in some respects and incomplete in others.

"[Cohen] made it sound like he had information when he didn't have [it]," Dershowitz said.

He also said the report "does not sound like good news for [Robert] Mueller" and the special counsel's case studying whether Trump had illicit connections to Russia.

"They have not found a witness that can give them a key to the kingdom," said Dershowitz, adding that there is a "weak case" against Trump on the "campaign contribution issue" because he is "entitled" to pay off women as a private citizen to protect his family.

Dershowitz added the other aspect of the case, an attempt by Trump to build a skyscraper in Moscow is not a crime, unless there is a "quid pro quo" aspect that would give President Putin a penthouse or something of the like.

Comment

Working...
                      X