Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
    No problem

Nice to know that there’s at least 2 real people here

Btw, as I have said before, I don’t disagree with much of Trump’s thinking e.g. US badly needed tax reform (and needs more), border security, fair trade etc

I simply believe that he’s an awful human being (as is Hilary) and the sooner that both of them are gone, the better
    They didn't give us much to choose from this last election, lol. And I agree, things he talked about are things the U.S. needs.

You must have caught me fixing coffee the first time you called. I never heard the phone, and only noticed the missed call after we talked. Damn Wal-Mart phone

Comment

• Originally posted by THREAD-KILLER View Post
      The defendant, without prompting by the SCO, also corrected other false and misleading statements that he had made concerning his outreach to and contacts with Russian officials during the course of the campaign. For example, in a radio interview in September 2015, the defendant suggested that Individual 1 meet with the President of Russia in New York City during his visit for the United Nations General Assembly. When asked previously about these events, the defendant claimed his public comments had been spontaneous and had not been discussed within the campaign or the Company. During his proffer sessions, the defendant admitted that this account was false and that he had in fact conferred with Individual 1 about contacting the Russian government before reaching out to gauge Russia’s interest in such a meeting.

"Individual 1" is in big trouble.

Comment

• Comment

• And the Russians knew in 2013 when he was over there for the Miss Universe pageant. That's when the exchange of information began. This is what Steele talks about in his memo when he says Russia has been feeding Trump information about Hillary for years.

Comment

• Just a matter of time......

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
              Pick one out

https://www.yellowpages.com.au/

I don’t hate your leadership

I despise one person

What’s more, I have been saying it for a couple of years and virtually everything is being proven correct

Not my problem that idiots like yourself are still hoping that Trump isn’t a crook

News flash: he is and always has been
              And will continue to be. At the expense of all of us. Smh. Shame some are still swallowing all that comes out his nads. Hope they enjoy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                And will continue to be. At the expense of all of us. Smh. Shame some are still swallowing all that comes out his nads. Hope they enjoy.
                I'm just saying, charge him with something or be done with it.

Pence is just fine by me.

Comment

• Comment

• In Robert Mueller, we are witnessing a great artist painting his ultimate masterpiece. Only now are we seeing the beginnings of his masterpiece all coming together, and it is beautiful. The finished work will be admired for generations.

Comment

• Someone as 1bad65 if the Mueller investigation is still a nothing-burger?

Comment

Working...
                      X