No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
    I demand you prove up your claims about the federal reserve and the Europeans.
    The fact that you don’t even know that the fed is a private bank makes you look foolish

Comment

• I won't blame Trump for the recession.

I'm blaming congressional republicans for refusing to do their job & put country over party.

Trump had 6 bankruptcies ffs. Bankruptcies is what Trump does He's economically illiterate. Congress job is a separate but equal body of government with oversight powers. The House (Paul Ryan) controls the purse strings. Yet congressional republicans have failed to do their constitutional duties.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        He has you on ignore but he's reading all your posts. He's a weirdo stalker.
        Dont mindread son. You're horrible at it.

I dont read posts of people on ignore (excepting you, but that's another story ).

After all, what would be the point of that???

I do see some posts of people on my list, when they are quoted by people not on my list.

I dont engage in stalker antics, or e-beefing, or e-competing, or any such nonsense.

I come here looking for adult discourse and debate. And those unable to provide that, such as the superfan you quoted, I simply put on ignore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          Hes a weak, soft beeyotch like you who likes to use ignore

To whom do you refer?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            The fact that you don’t even know that the fed is a private bank makes you look foolish
            Alot of things he says make him look foolish.

Comment

• 65bad can’t handle the heat. When challenged he runs for the hills. That’s what occurs when you don’t know what you’re talking about and you make things up as you go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                I'm blaming congressional republicans for refusing to do their job & put country over party.
                How so?

Be specific as possible, please.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Trump had 6 bankruptcies ffs. Bankruptcies is what Trump does
                False.

He's never filed personal bankruptcy. Never.

He's had some business bankruptcies, but I believe he's only had 4 of those.

He's economically illiterate.
                And yet he has GDP higher, wages higher, and unemployment lower than your hero Obama.

Congress job is a separate but equal body of government with oversight powers. The House (Paul Ryan) controls the purse strings. Yet congressional republicans have failed to do their constitutional duties.
                What duties do you refer?

I do know they are required to pass a budget, but we threw that out during the Obama years.

Iirc, Obama not once signed a budget in all his 8 years.

Of course as a D superfan you said nothing, but now all the sudden you're worked up at a R President not doing that.
                Last edited by 1bad65; 12-21-2018, 08:58 AM.

Comment

• If you back out inventory growth GDP was only 1.2% last quarter.

Comment

• heres a good video on the federal reserve:

dont mind it being a cartoon.....

use the information they give you and search for it yourself if you doubt any of this info......

another good video information to watch is "adam ruins everything" they are usually pretty good at the fact checking department.

Comment

• Your kidding right? You look to a cartoon in your effort to understand how the Fed works? Suggest the many scholarly papers that are readily available on the internet. You have no idea how much garbage information is being thrown at you from what appears to be a far right source. COME ON!

Comment

Working...
                      X