OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Yeah.....I’m thinking we should let in more Anglo European woman like the husky one in the middle.

The most uninformed President in US history....

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
          Yeah.....I’m thinking we should let in more Anglo European woman like the husky one in the middle.

The most uninformed President in US history....

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
            Lol is that the only thing he said? Yeah I watched the live feed and he said MUCH more. But I understand your hate for him makes you grab onto one thing and hold for dear life!
            He also claimed that they were due to poor forest management which ignores the fact that they aren’t forest fires

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
              He also claimed that they were due to poor forest management which ignores the fact that they aren’t forest fires
              Huh??? Wtf are you talking about? Have you ever been to paradise CA.??
              I fish and hunt that area and it's a forest. Plumas national Forest.
              https://www.fs.usda.gov/plumas
              Last edited by man down; 11-18-2018, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Huh??? Wtf are you talking about? Have you ever been to paradise CA.??
                I fish and hunt that area and it's a forest. Plumas national Forest.
                When he disrespected management of the forest, he disrespected men and women of the US Forest Service...which is a branch of the US Dept of Agriculture which is led by Sonny Perdue who was nominated by Donald Trump and who reports to Donald Trump. So, assuming the" buck stops here" philosophy the upkeep of the forest was mismanaged by the overall manager, namely Donald Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                  When he disrespected management of the forest, he disrespected men and women of the US Forest Service...which is a branch of the US Dept of Agriculture which is led by Sonny Perdue who was nominated by Donald Trump and who reports to Donald Trump. So, assuming the" buck stops here" philosophy the upkeep of the forest was mismanaged by the overall manager, namely Donald Trump.
                  Wow you just ignore me proving you wrong and just move the goal posts. I'm starting to agree with what 1 bad says.
                  Just grab onto anything!

Do you know what CARB is? Read some of my links. They say when there can be a control burns and when there can't.

Aw so when Trump stepped into office not even two years ago he was supposed to perform magic for years of miss management?
                  The state and the Sierra club won't let the feds do chit!
                  Last edited by man down; 11-18-2018, 10:42 PM.

Comment

• Trump landing in California.

Hey nitwit...Where’s your rake ???

Comment

Lol is that the only thing he said? Yeah I watched the live feed and he said MUCH more. But I understand your hate for him makes you grab onto one thing and hold for dear life!
                      He's one of the worst Gotcha! players on the forum.

As you can see, I was correct when I told you he wouldn't debate you on the facts.

Comment

Working...
                      X