Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predicting the political extinction of the species better known as the Trumpanzee...

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
      Great points....

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        The superfans are now suddenly concerned with the deficit???

After they said NOTHING over 8 years while Obama doubled the national debt.

Lmfao!!!

Cheer on guys. Cheer that team on.
        Republican used to b**tch about the deficit during those times. Why aren't they b**tching now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          It'll be so funny when Trump wins by an even bigger margin in 2020...
          it would. don't see that happening. that said. I didn't see him winning either... we shall see I suppose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
            lolol. bucking his azz up with these. two in a day. keep up the good work my friend.

Will do and you keep exposing the uneducated intimate cousins better known as the Trump supporters....

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
              it would. don't see that happening. that said. I didn't see him winning either... we shall see I suppose.
              Objectively speaking, what is he doing that’s so horrible? He’s focusing on jobs, economy, world trade deals that don’t screw the US, a strong military and enforcing borders. Do you really consider him a bad POTUS?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                  To the clowns here who talk about Trump adding to the deficit. Look at where most of this money is going. Military. After Hoebama near destroyed the US military, Trump has to rebuild it again.

And unlike Hoebama, Trump isn't starting any wars either. Trump is using money to fix what Hoebama effed up.
                  You're correct in saying that the US military needed additional funding (and lots of it)

It also needs to spend massive amounts of money on other areas as well (e.g. infrastructure, healthcare & education).

Budget deficits are not always bad e.g. there are times when they are necessary to stimulate the economy when times are slow

The problem facing the US going forward is that the deficit is completely out of control during a boom whereas now is the time that it should be reigned in

What's more, Trump will inevitably keep priming the pump in an attempt to keep things going as he mistakenly defines economic success by the Dow & GDP

The result will be higher interest rates and an economic freefall some time in the future

The fall in the Dow today was a warning but I have no doubt that it will recover in the short term

At a later point, it won't

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                    You're correct in saying that the US military needed additional funding (and lots of it)

It also needs to spend massive amounts of money on other areas as well (e.g. infrastructure, healthcare & education).

Budget deficits are not always bad e.g. there are times when they are necessary to stimulate the economy when times are slow

The problem facing the US going forward is that the deficit is completely out of control during a boom whereas now is the time that it should be reigned in

What's more, Trump will inevitably keep priming the pump in an attempt to keep things going as he mistakenly defines economic success by the Dow & GDP

The result will be higher interest rates and an economic freefall some time in the future

The fall in the Dow today was a warning but I have no doubt that it will recover in the short term

At a later point, it won't
                    Gold is looking pretty good right now. I might pick up 10k.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X