OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    What?

Secondly I have no idea how you're trying to equate a special counsel with a senate judiciary committee hearing.
    I'm thinking Anita Hill was kind of hot back in the day. Wonder what she looks like now. A milf?

Edit: I was thinking about the HBO documentary with Kerry Washington.

Comment

• Comment

• So while they're trying to say she's making the incident up they're going with a strategy that it did actually happen but it wasn't Kavanaugh. This is the second time they've tried this strategy

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          They can pay people to say what they want

All that is is hearsay

They need actual proof
          A victim testifying about what she witnessed and experienced is not hearsay. That is direct evidence. Whether the trier or fact (judge or jury) believe the testimony, well that’s another issue.

Hearsay is when someone is testifying in court about what someone else said outside of court, generally. There are many exceptions and exclusions the hearsay rule.

Comment

• Sick Pervert !!!

Comment

• My son, you better check the Kavanaugh thread.

Its blowing up in y'alls faces....again.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                My son, you better check the Kavanaugh thread.

Its blowing up in y'alls faces....again.

Y’alls ?

Ummm...No !

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Gimme a link to them buying back their stocks in that time period.
                  You find all kind of links, you can do it yourself. It is really not that hard. I have told you befor that I don't care if you believe anything I say. I just want you to know so now you are aware even if you don't want to believe it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    This isn't a trial. This is a hearing. If this were a trial there would've been an independent investigation. They're afraid to do their jobs and question her
                    She's independent and her asking questions is investigating. Why do you not want an experienced sex crimes prosecutor finding out the truth?

The Senate has asked him 1200 questions over the course of months. They couldn't discover any of these new revelations. That shows their level of investigative skill. We need a professional in there.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      Sounds great. You have an investigation, we'll have a vote. If you ever find anything, we can begin impeachment proceedings. If not ,they can serve their sentences
                      IMO this doesn't make much sense. You want to protect the integrity of the court and the Justices. By getting the FBI investigation done now, we know if these women are credible or not and if their allegations are real or fake.

If kavanuagh is what he says he is, the FBI investigation shouldn't be a big thing. Yet many of you are scared to death of what they might find because it could disqualify him as a SC justice.

Comment

Working...
                      X