No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    man ya need to have a sense of humor....

trump was making fun of him on HOW he did the drinking of the water

either way I never even made a big deal about it and if trump making fun of rubio for drinking water did anything to stop rubio from getting votes etc.....

well thats just dumb as hell lets put it that way.
    Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    How shocking it is that he wouldn't admit this was hypocritical

Seriously
    i was laughing at it.. 1bad was the one getting so upset that he put me on ignore for calling him a superfan lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      why doesnt even matter honestly? You really care if he copied and pasted replies/statements of condolences?
      They love to play stupid Gotcha! games.

Its what superfans do.

Comment

• House passes Republican tax bill:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/16/house-passes-republican-tax-bill-future-remains-unclear-in-senate.html

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          How shocking it is that he wouldn't admit this was hypocritical

Seriously
          Why are you surprised? This is what he does. Whenever he is wrong or gets caught lying, he tries and turn it on the other person. Then he threatens you with the ignore list like that will make you not call him out for lying or being wrong.

Comment

• http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.3636840

Texas Sheriff says "F**k Trump sticker could lead to prosecution for disorderly conduct"

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Why are you surprised? This is what he does. Whenever he is wrong or gets caught lying, he tries and turn it on the other person. Then he threatens you with the ignore list like that will make you not call him out for lying or being wrong.
              1bad- "super fan superfan superfan"
              me- "superfan"
              1bad- dont you DARE call me a superfan! blocked!111

Comment

• 1bad, delete that clover i gave you a while back. You insulted me twice after i gave it to you, now i want you to delete it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  Good drop.............

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    It's obvious pay-to-play.

The fact is the Russians gave over $100 million to the Clinton Foundation. That fact is not in dispute.

So the Russians either gave that money as a bribe, or they gave the money out of the goodness of their hearts.

Only a gruber or a superfan can deny it was pay-to-play. It's right there for all to see. Anyone with a room temperature IQ who is intellectually honest can see it.

The only thing more disgusting than the bribery was how open and brazen the Clintons were about it. They didn't even try and hide it.
                    Red - Someone ask him for a link.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      You made your choice.

Now you can stew with the other idiots like Siablo and SafeSpace and I don't have to see it.

No more discourse with 1bad65 for you.
                      Red- What? I thought we were the same person?

Comment

Working...
                      X