No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post

The damage that he’s doing to the country’s international standing is impossible to quantify but it will probably recover when someone of better character becomes President

Divisions within the country may take (a lot) longer
    It'll take decades for those divisions to heal. Trump thrives off division and chaos. Whenever he has an opportunity to either divide or bring the country together he chooses division.

We have millions of his supporters who live in an alternate universe just like Trump. Lying has become normalized. They know he's lying. He knows he's lying before he tells the lies. He either knows his supporters know he's lying or he thinks they're to stupid to realize he's lying. Either way it shows how little he thinks of them. His supporters are sheep. He's called them brainwashed to their face & gotten away with it. They applauded. These people can not to be reasoned with because they can't acknowledge truth. They sit back and accept lie after lie. Never seen so many stupid people in my life.

Comment

• Trump is the stupid people President. They think he is for them but as we all saw he had the opportunity to give them a huge tax cut but instead gave them crumbs. Where did the tax cuts go? The rich. The tax cut was a tax cut for Trump more so than for his supporters.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        Truth still matters? Bet you didn't feel that way when you were supporting your candidates. They are all liars to some extent, but you want to cherry-pick whose lies you'll forgive and the ones you won't. Bernie Sanders, Hillary, Obama, Schumer, Waters, Pelosi...all liars and hypocrites. Truth matters though!
        If a person i support lied I'd call them our. I voted for Bernie. When the FBI announced they were looking into the finances of his wife I posted the story. My post history shows I criticized Hillary more than Trump during the election. I've criticized Obama numerous times. The only defense I make of Obams is attacks on his race. I'm not loyal to any candidate. I'm loyal to my beliefs and principles.

All politicians lie but none lie like Trump. Its not even close. You're so brainwashed you'll call out every politician for lying except Trump. The most prolific liar of them all. Its wrong for Pelosi, Sanders, Obama, Clinton, Waters to lie and you acknowledge that. But you won't acknowledge Trump is a pathological liar. You're brainwashed. You're also a simpleton who thinks criticism of Trump makes one a Democrat. It's like the stupid bug has spread to his supporters

There is no way anyone can claim to be a person of principles and have undying support for Trump when Trump breaks those principles everyday. What Trump has exposed is there is a large portion of the population who have been lying about their principles & beliefs this whole time. You believe in nothing. You stand for nothing. You readily abandoned those principles you once claimedto have had.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          It'll take decades for those divisions to heal. Trump thrives off division and chaos. Whenever he has an opportunity to either divide or bring the country together he chooses division.
          Cheer on, son.

The fact is Trump is thriving off this kick ass economy he gave us.

Maybe you should join in the prosperity, instead of whing and crying on the Internet about how bad Trump is.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          We have millions of his supporters who live in an alternate universe just like Trump.
          Speak for yourself.

You're the guy whose told us countless times how you have all this evidence and you've finally got Trump this time, only to get egg on your dumb face every time.

And you're too team loyal to see it.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Never seen so many stupid people in my life.
          Yup, lots of other people like you, sadly.

Remember my son, your own team called you superfans "stupid" voters.

How damn slow must you be to cheerlead the very people who laugh at you and call you stupid????

Comment

If a person i support lied I'd call them our. I voted for Bernie. When the FBI announced they were looking into the finances of his wife I posted the story. My post history shows I criticized Hillary more than Trump during the election. I've criticized Obama numerous times. The only defense I make of Obams is attacks on his race. I'm not loyal to any candidate. I'm loyal to my beliefs and principles.

All politicians lie but none lie like Trump. Its not even close. You're so brainwashed you'll call out every politician for lying except Trump. The most prolific liar of them all. Its wrong for Pelosi, Sanders, Obama, Clinton, Waters to lie and you acknowledge that. But you won't acknowledge Trump is a pathological liar. You're brainwashed. You're also a simpleton who thinks criticism of Trump makes one a Democrat. It's like the stupid bug has spread to his supporters

There is no way anyone can claim to be a person of principles and have undying support for Trump when Trump breaks those principles everyday. What Trump has exposed is there is a large portion of the population who have been lying about their principles & beliefs this whole time. You believe in nothing. You stand for nothing. You readily abandoned those principles you once claimedto have had.
            So wait, truth matters, but only some of the time? So how many lies are acceptable? Can you provide a list of who you feel are honest politicians and whose lies you find acceptable?

Comment

You are setting yourself up for the trap MCC.

This is a thread about the Trump presidency. Whenever asked about Trump lying, the Trumpers try to deflect by posting "well politician x lies also".

His lies should be discussed here. Lies by other politicians are not relevant to the thread topic.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                You are setting yourself up for the trap MCC.

This is a thread about the Trump presidency. Whenever asked about Trump lying, the Trumpers try to deflect by posting "well politician x lies also".

His lies should be discussed here. Lies by other politicians are not relevant to the thread topic.
                This thread is null and void, and has been since the inauguration. You cannot reason with Trumpsters because they respond to rational questions with ideological answers in the form of questions, thereby deflecting the original question. Ask "why does Trump lie so much" and they ask "where are Hillary's emails?".

TBH the other side is the same way. That's why it's impossible to have a rational, intelligent conversation about politics any more. The only rational conversations I've heard have been on NPR radio where people, usually experts, don't yell at each other.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                  This thread is null and void, and has been since the inauguration. You cannot reason with Trumpsters because they respond to rational questions with ideological answers in the form of questions, thereby deflecting the original question. Ask "why does Trump lie so much" and they ask "where are Hillary's emails?".

TBH the other side is the same way. That's why it's impossible to have a rational, intelligent conversation about politics any more. The only rational conversations I've heard have been on NPR radio where people, usually experts, don't yell at each other.
                  You make a good point but there are still rational discussions here so long a one of the really stupid Trumpers that dumb down every discussion are not included.

I think if Trump starts to give well reasoned explanations and not lies, like he did the other night when discussing Kapernick, I think that will allow for even more rational debate.

Comment

• Bookies are placing odds on who the insider traitor is in the Trump Crazytown, err, Administration.

"Vice President Mike Pence – and “the field” – lead offshore bookmaking picks as the White House mole behind the anonymous bombshell New York Times op-ed blasting President Trump.
                    Pence was listed at 2-to-3 odds on the site MyBookie as the fifth column official who claims to be working behind the scenes to stop some of Trump’s policies that they find wrongheaded.
                    The biggest favorite, at 1-3 odds, is “the field,” someone not listed among the 18 administration officials listed by the Costa Rica-based operation.
                    At 2-to-3 odds, a winning bettor investing $1 would profit 66 cents. At 1-to-3, a gambler wagering $1 would net 33 cents with a win.
                    “What tipped us off was ‘lodestar,’ “ MyBookie head oddsmaker David Strauss said of Pence. “When you search members of the administration (who have used that word) only one name comes up – and that name is Mike Pence. He’s used in multiple speeches this year.”
                    The other 17 named potential moles, listed by MyBookie, are: Education Secretary Betsy Devos (2-to-1), Secretary of State Mike Pompeo (4-to-1), Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin (4-to-1), chief of staff John F. Kelly (4-to-1), Defense Secretary Jim Mattis (5-to-1), Attorney General Jeff Sessions (5-to-1), Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke (6-to-1), Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue (6-to-1), Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross (7-to-1) Labor Secretary Alex Acosta (7-to-1), HHS Secretary Alex Azar (8-to-1), HUD Secretary Ben Carson (8-to-1), VA Secretary Robert Wilkie (8-to-1), Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen (10-to-1), Ivanka Trump (12-to-1) and Jared Kushner (12-to-1).
                    Hours after MyBookie posted numbers, Canada-based Bovada issued its own Trump-leak odds and listed embatted AG Sessions as its favorite at 5-to-2.
                    He was followed by Pence (3-to-1), Kelly (4-to-1), Mattis (4-to-1), UN Ambassador to the UN Nikki Haley (10-to-1), “Javanka” (15-to-1), Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats (15-to-1), White House counsel Don McGahn (15-to-1), Melania Trump (50-to-1) and White House counselor Kellyanne Conway (50-to-1)."

Comment

• MCC crying about honesty in politics is laughable. All politicians lie, and don't get me wrong, Trump does exaggerate, but that's a part of the reason people like him. As the saying goes, the left takes Trump literally and not seriously, his supporters take him seriously, but not literally.

Anyway, as usual, the Dems have nothing, but the leftist mainstream media will continue to make mountains out of molehills to keep their shrinking TDS viewership rabid and tuning in. Meanwhile, in reality, the economy is booming, President Trump has defied all "expert" expectations for his presidency, and the American people are waking up to the fact that he's perhaps one of the best presidents they've ever had. You can see it in the #WalkAway movement as Democrats become increasingly disgusted at their party, and the high approval ratings for President Trump among Republicans as President Trump has vanquished the NeverTrumpers.

No matter what happens in the midterms, Kavanaugh will be confirmed and in place, and the conservative movement will have won for at least a generation. The Democrats will become increasingly deranged, likely violent, and the bulk of the American people will become increasingly repulsed by their antics.

Comment

Working...
                      X