Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
    Lol

He has hundreds of hours of tapes

Bob Woodward has won 2 Pulitzers and is literally one of the most respected journalists in the world

What's more, it's not only consistent with the other books & the op-ed (which NOBODY is disputing) but with how Trump has behaved his whole life

On and btw, Trade Wards are easy to win ......

http://time.com/5388202/trump-us-tra...it-wars-china/
    Another koolaid drinker hinging his hopes on a book of anonymous sources. You gullibles never learn.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      Another koolaid drinker hinging his hopes on a book of anonymous sources. You gullibles never learn.
      Hopes?

Trump isn’t getting impeached anytime soon and even if he was, his replacement would be a right wing, religious nutjob

Some hopes

Comment

The book is full of anonymous sources and several members of Trump’s staff have already called out inaccuracies and flat out lies. To think Woodward didn’t have an agenda is naive at best. We all know where his political loyalty is going back to the Nixon admin. First and foremost he is about himself.
        I've only seen statements tweeted out by Trump. I'd have to see Matthis on record saying it. As far as John Kelly's denial he has no credibility. He was caught lying about Rep Wilson and when the video came out proving he was lying he said he will not issue an apology for his lie. And he was caught lying about the Rob Porter situation to cover his a**. So it's been proven that Kelly will lie with a straight face and will not even apologize for his lie even when there is video evidence proving his lying. Secretary Sanders sits on TV and lies to the American people everyday. Her lies are also provable and she's another one that won't acknowledge her lies even when caught.

And what's your problem with anonymous sources? Because Trump said this?

But right after saying that he came out and confirmed a story that was anonymously sourced. Before Trump confirmed this story it as written as information from an anonymous source

Then just days later he tweeted out another anonymous sourced story. This story was anonymously sourced

So it seems like the only anonymous sourced stories that are "fake news" are the ones Trump doesn't like. But if an anonymously sourced story says something Trump agrees with then he's ok with it being an anonymously sourced story

The thing about anonymous sourced stories with Trump is that he was one of the biggest anonymous sources for the New York gossip and business pages back in the 80's and 90's. Sometimes he even made up fake names like David Dennison. Trump knows how much he used to lie as an anonymous source so he thinks all anonymous sources lie like he does.

But I have another question. Why are you so concerned about news getting 100% of their stories correct but you're ok with Trump lying to you every single day?

Here's another example of Trump lying. And Trump knew he was lying before he sent this tweet.

Now here is he proof he's lying

More proof

So Trump's pathological lying doesn't upset you at all?

Comment

• So let me get this straight and please point out your logic as I can’t find any.....

You believe a President that lies every day. Nearly 5000 lies in the last 18 months as per the Washington Post over a Pulitzer award winning journalist? More proof that Trump is the stupid people’s President. However we don’t need any proof of that!

Comment

• It wouldn't surprise me at all if Pence wrote it. He's always come across as a backstabbing weasel to me. He's a try hard. He tries to hard to show Trump he's loyal to him. And Pence is an establishment Republican thru and thru. He's always had bigger aspirations and he sees Trump as killing those aspirations and the Republican party.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              I've only seen statements tweeted out by Trump. I'd have to see Matthis on record saying it. As far as John Kelly's denial he has no credibility. He was caught lying about Rep Wilson and when the video came out proving he was lying he said he will not issue an apology for his lie. And he was caught lying about the Rob Porter situation to cover his a**. So it's been proven that Kelly will lie with a straight face and will not even apologize for his lie even when there is video evidence proving his lying. Secretary Sanders sits on TV and lies to the American people everyday. Her lies are also provable and she's another one that won't acknowledge her lies even when caught.

And what's your problem with anonymous sources? Because Trump said this?

But right after saying that he came out and confirmed a story that was anonymously sourced. Before Trump confirmed this story it as written as information from an anonymous source

Then just days later he tweeted out another anonymous sourced story. This story was anonymously sourced

So it seems like the only anonymous sourced stories that are "fake news" are the ones Trump doesn't like. But if an anonymously sourced story says something Trump agrees with then he's ok with it being an anonymously sourced story

The thing about anonymous sourced stories with Trump is that he was one of the biggest anonymous sources for the New York gossip and business pages back in the 80's and 90's. Sometimes he even made up fake names like David Dennison. Trump knows how much he used to lie as an anonymous source so he thinks all anonymous sources lie like he does.

But I have another question. Why are you so concerned about news getting 100% of their stories correct but you're ok with Trump lying to you every single day?

Here's another example of Trump lying. And Trump knew he was lying before he sent this tweet.

Now here is he proof he's lying

More proof

So Trump's pathological lying doesn't upset you at all?
              Look, everyone knew what they were getting with Trump. He was never the smooth talking, silk-tongued liar that Obama was/is, he was and is a crude communicator. A puzzy-grabber who was loved and adored by the left until he dared to question almighty Obama’s birth certificate.

But he is getting things done, making strides. A month from now no one will be talking about this book. It will be on to the next scandal-mongering attempt at taking him down and by year’s end Woodward’s book will be in the $5 bin at Barnes & Noble.

Comment

Look, everyone knew what they were getting with Trump. He was never the smooth talking, silk-tongued liar that Obama was/is, he was and is a crude communicator. A puzzy-grabber who was loved and adored by the left until he dared to question almighty Obama’s birth certificate.

But he is getting things done, making strides. A month from now no one will be talking about this book. It will be on to the next scandal-mongering attempt at taking him down and by year’s end Woodward’s book will be in the $5 bin at Barnes & Noble.
                Truth still matters. Character still matters. You're willing to sacrifice truth and character for stock market gains. But hey, I guess everyone has a price at which they'll sell out their principles.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                  So Trump said hes going to release 20 Fisa docs. Any guesses?
                  One of his senior staff members will distract him with a shiny object and while he's distracted another senior staff member will remove the declassification papers from his desk and Trump will forget all about it. That's how thing work in this administration

Comment

• Is it too early for Russia to start the Facebook memes involving Mike Pence conspiracies that don't make any sense to be shared by gullible Americans under outlet names with 'patriot' and 'freedom' in the title? I don't think it's ever too early for that, really.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      Truth still matters. Character still matters. You're willing to sacrifice truth and character for stock market gains. But hey, I guess everyone has a price at which they'll sell out their principles.
                      His supporters will claim that they are getting what they voted for- tax cuts, SC pick, etc

But there was also plenty of evidence that he was a terrible manager (6 bankruptcies says a lot about his competency & morals), a pathological liar (30 false statements in 1 court case alone), etc

The damage that he’s doing to the country’s international standing is impossible to quantify but it will probably recover when someone of better character becomes President

Divisions within the country may take (a lot) longer

Comment

Working...
                      X