No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post
    Again, what's the issue with how the country is? I'm sure you heard the market would crash when he won. Did it?
    What's the problem? Besides you don't like him, what's the issue with the economy?
    You are clueless mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      Read my post above
      I did, it didn't address anything I asked.

Comment

Again, what's the issue with how the country is? I'm sure you heard the market would crash when he won. Did it?
        What's the problem? Besides you don't like him, what's the issue with the economy?
        Exactly.

You actually have superfans like Bill Maher hoping for a recession so they can blame Trump.

Comment

I did, it didn't address anything I asked.
          Of course it didn't. And anything else he posts wont either.

All he has are press talking points.

That's why when you ask superfans to answer direct questions on their own, they never are able to do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            You are clueless mate
            C'mon mate explain it to me. Does name calling hurt that bad in your country?? Is him calling people out that painful??
            Conor is a tough dude I would think that's how you all roll but I guess I was wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              That's not how it works. The FBI began investigating based on a tip from an Australian ambassador who told the FBI that a high ranking member of Trump's foreign policy team, George Papadopoulos, told him Trump had obtained stolen info on Hillary from Russia. The special counsel was appointed when Trump attempted to end the investigation by firing Comey for "this Russia thing" as he admits in the video below:

I'm not even going to respond to this fake news. You and I both know how this all started.

Comment

• The strength of any economic decision must be weighed long term. The market has been increasing since 2009 all through the Obama administration. Trump pushed through his tax cuts primarily for the rich. Now let’s see how things look a year or two or three from now. Next you will see huge cuts especially with social security. This will be stated as a “reform” of this program but in reality it as well as other social safety net program cuts will be used to help boost shrinking revenues. So bottom line people like me become richer while people like ibad65 will need to haul garbage cans until he is 70.

Comment

• Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
                  The strength of any economic decision must be weighed long term. The market has been increasing since 2009 all through the Obama administration. Trump pushed through his tax cuts primarily for the rich. Now let’s see how things look a year or two or three from now. Next you will see huge cuts especially with social security. This will be stated as a “reform” of this program but in reality it as well as other social safety net program cuts will be used to help boost shrinking revenues. So bottom line people like me become richer while people like ibad65 will need to haul garbage cans until he is 70.
                  That's funny! How can people say the market will crash now but now it's a couple more years.
                  Its Obama that did this eh? But if the market crashed tomorrow it would be Trump's fault right? Lol got ya.
                  Did Obama make tax cuts to grow the economy? Oh yeah he did with trillions pumped into the market huh.

Comment

• Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
                    The strength of any economic decision must be weighed long term. The market has been increasing since 2009 all through the Obama administration. Trump pushed through his tax cuts primarily for the rich. Now let’s see how things look a year or two or three from now. Next you will see huge cuts especially with social security. This will be stated as a “reform” of this program but in reality it as well as other social safety net program cuts will be used to help boost shrinking revenues. So bottom line people like me become richer while people like ibad65 will need to haul garbage cans until he is 70.
                    How about you get me off your mind.

I'm doing great, and I'll be done working long before I hit 70.

I got a kick ass tax cut, actually. A couple grand a year. That money goes a long way.

Why are you so hung up on the tax cuts?

Did you get a tax cut? You work and pay taxes, right?

Tell us why you're so obsessed over this great tax cut that affected ALL tax brackets.....

Comment

That's funny! How can people say the market will crash now but now it's a couple more years.
                      Its Obama that did this eh? But if the market crashed tomorrow it would be Trump's fault right? Lol got ya.
                      Did Obama make tax cuts to grow the economy? Oh yeah he did with trillions pumped into the market huh.
                      Lmfao!!!

They were telling us the WORLDWIDE recession would hit when Trump was elected.

They were dead wrong.

So how do they handle it?

By making more predictions of Trump recessions.

Gruber sure knew his people.

Comment

Working...
                      X