This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    You know, for the longest time... I felt that 99% of the people commenting on Youtube in defense of ***** were 100% ******n Bots. The scariest part of this forum is that you delusional people are truly real. Sure I am Irish, from the outside I pity you individuals.

It is just unfathomable to me that an actual American would side with a life long con artist after every immoral and unethical thing he's done over the last year and a half, alone. Then I watch his rallies, or listen to Fox spread their treasonous propaganda and let out a deep, disappointed sigh. I actually pitied them for the longest time, knowing this "President" is openly lying to their faces and taking full advantage of his supporters gullibility. No longer. It takes a special kind of stupid to think ***** isn't guilty at this point. Honestly even in the unbelievably minuscule chance he didn't collude with ****** (we all know he did), there is still a plethora of criminal misconduct to impeach and arrest him for. Emoluments Clause, Obstruction of Justice, Abuse of Power- Those aren't wrist slap offenses... and even when you break it down to the simplest of terms, his base would still be grasping at straws. For example, lets use common sense and think about what we are witnessing.

A man, and I use that term loosely, who's administration is currently under investigation, is openly attacking and attempting to discredit stand up, life long ********** war hero's and veterans in the CIA and FBI such as Robert Mueller. He is on what seems like a daily basis, doing everything in his power to delay said process. Let's just be completely honest here..... This is hardly how an innocent human being conducts themselves.

If there truly wasn't a crime committed, an innocent person would be completely forthcoming and open to any questions pertaining to said accusations, knowing full well the outcome considering their innocence. Not only would that completely clear their name sooner rather than later, it would almost guarantee that person another term in office. However, we do not see that with Donald *****. This swamp creature ****** and the electoral college allowed to propagate in Washington is actively attacking your rule of law and your constitution, he's discrediting and ridiculing your closest allies while praising authoritarian regimes and dictators as he throws the "very best people" he's hired under the bus to save his own ass. A man who is constantly being sued, caught red handed in charity scams and fake university scandals, who's had multiple affairs, who makes fun of handicapped journalists with the vocabulary/grammar skills of an infant, is throwing temper tantrums on the internet and live television.

Somehow in the twisted fantasy world they live in, ***** supporters equate that to credibility. Loss of words, really. I'm afraid at this point there is nothing you can say or do to convince them otherwise, despite the overwhelming evidence that reveals ***** for the racist, narcissistic deplorable he truly is.

America, I pity you.
    Again, what's the issue with how the country is? I'm sure you heard the market would crash when he won. Did it?
    What's the problem? Besides you don't like him, what's the issue with the economy?

Comment

Wages have been stagnant for decades, workers have been loosing purchasing power year after year. And *****'s tax cut helped pretty much no one but companies buying back their own stocks, only 3% of workers got an actual raise. So yeah Wall Street is high, unemployment is low but at the end of the day some Americans still need 3 jobs to make ends meet. And that is not even mentioning the consequences of the trade war...

It was never his America.
      He does not know America.
      He never will. He has had 72 years on this earth to show us exactly what he is.
      A mistake.

I genuinely feel for my American boxingscene friends
      Originally posted by man down View Post
      The issue is you only know what the media tells you in your country.
      What's so wrong that American is **** now that ***** is POTUS?
      People got a tax cut
      People are making more money
      The market is great
      More people are working because there's more jobs
      Now what's the issue?
      Read my post above

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
        Again, what's the issue with how the country is? I'm sure you heard the market would crash when he won. Did it?
        What's the problem? Besides you don't like him, what's the issue with the economy?
        You are clueless mate

Comment

Read my post above
          I did, it didn't address anything I asked.

Comment

Exactly.

You actually have superfans like Bill Maher hoping for a recession so they can blame *****.

Comment

I did, it didn't address anything I asked.
              Of course it didn't. And anything else he posts wont either.

All he has are press talking points.

That's why when you ask superfans to answer direct questions on their own, they never are able to do it.

Comment

You are clueless mate
                C'mon mate explain it to me. Does name calling hurt that bad in your country?? Is him calling people out that painful??
                Conor is a tough dude I would think that's how you all roll but I guess I was wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  That's not how it works. The FBI began investigating based on a tip from an Australian ambassador who told the FBI that a high ranking member of *****'s foreign policy team, George Papadopoulos, told him ***** had obtained stolen info on Hillary from ******. The special counsel was appointed when ***** attempted to end the investigation by firing Comey for "this ****** thing" as he admits in the video below:

I'm not even going to respond to this fake news. You and I both know how this all started.

Comment

• The strength of any economic decision must be weighed long term. The market has been increasing since 2009 all through the ***** administration. ***** pushed through his tax cuts primarily for the rich. Now let’s see how things look a year or two or three from now. Next you will see huge cuts especially with social security. This will be stated as a “reform” of this program but in reality it as well as other social safety net program cuts will be used to help boost shrinking revenues. So bottom line people like me become richer while people like ibad65 will need to haul garbage cans until he is 70.

Comment

• Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
                      The strength of any economic decision must be weighed long term. The market has been increasing since 2009 all through the ***** administration. ***** pushed through his tax cuts primarily for the rich. Now let’s see how things look a year or two or three from now. Next you will see huge cuts especially with social security. This will be stated as a “reform” of this program but in reality it as well as other social safety net program cuts will be used to help boost shrinking revenues. So bottom line people like me become richer while people like ibad65 will need to haul garbage cans until he is 70.
                      That's funny! How can people say the market will crash now but now it's a couple more years.
                      Its ***** that did this eh? But if the market crashed tomorrow it would be *****'s fault right? Lol got ya.
                      Did ***** make tax cuts to grow the economy? Oh yeah he did with trillions pumped into the market huh.

Comment

Working...
                      X