No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    All brackets got cuts via the doubling of the Standard Deduction.
    Stop with the stupidity.

This is not a tax cut.

The purpose of a tax cut is to have extra spending money when you receive your work pay. These people wont see that when they get their checks.

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    On top of that, the brackets over the poverty line also got tax rate cuts.
    Actually, there is a second bracket that didn't receive any cuts. I'll let you find out which one on your own though.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
        Stop with the stupidity.

This is not a tax cut.

The purpose of a tax cut is to have extra spending money when you receive your work pay. These people wont see that when they get their checks.

Actually, there is a second bracket that didn't receive any cuts. I'll let you find out which one on your own though.
        You have the patience of Job. I put that clown on ignore 2 months ago and people are telling me he's still quoting me begging for my attention even though I don't get notifications and can't see what he's saying unless someone else quotes him.

He's just a lonely person who wants people to talk to him that's why he follows people around from topic to topic. Replying to him is like feeding a stray cat. Once you feed it once it'll keep coming back for more food

Comment

• LMFAO at Trump trying to smear Bob Woodward

Not only does he have more credibility in his little finger than Trump but he has tapes

Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
            Stop with the stupidity.
            Stop with the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Originally posted by Lords View Post
            This is not a tax cut.
            Of course it is. This is grade school math here.

The amount of income they can exempt from paying their 10% rate on just doubled.

So now less of their income is taxed, albeit at the same rate.

Their tax burden is less.

Surely this doesn't confuse you, what with you being so smug and all

Of course they do. Their deduction doubled, thus less of their gross pay is taxed than before.

And either way, you're waffling. A tax cut is a tax cut, regardless of you pay less or receive more at the end of the year, and/or yiu see bigger checks.

You still pay less in taxes, even the lowest bracket that saw no rate decrease.

It's a moot point, even if true. So no need to argue that.

All brackets got the same doubling of the standard deduction.

Thus all brackets got tax cuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              You have the patience of Job. I put that clown on ignore 2 months ago and people are telling me he's still quoting me begging for my attention even though I don't get notifications and can't see what he's saying unless someone else quotes him.

He's just a lonely person who wants people to talk to him that's why he follows people around from topic to topic. Replying to him is like feeding a stray cat. Once you feed it once it'll keep coming back for more food
              No, you got mad because I pointed your constant race-baiting, and one time I laughed too hard at you when one of your many "We got Trump this time!" threads/posts inevitably turned into yet another nothing burger.

Then of course the economic numbers were up and up, so you were smart to 'Exit Stage Right' when you did.

You may be a superfan, but you aren't the dumbest one. You know the score, but you just cant accept it.

I keep pointing out the score to you, and you couldn't hack it.

Why you can't just admit Trump didn't collude and that his fiscal policies are paying off, I dont know.

Team loyalty is strong in many people, I guess. It sure is in you.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                All brackets got cuts via the doubling of the Standard Deduction.

On top of that, the brackets over the poverty line also got tax rate cuts.
                DOUBLE STANDARD DEDUCTION LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOL.

who gives a damn when your making over 200K and your rate increased by 3%

LOL you are a failure.

Comment

• Trump has lost the plot

Hopefully there’s somebody in the WH to control him

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...mpression=true

Comment

• Last edited by ////; 09-05-2018, 05:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                      Trump has lost the plot

Hopefully there’s somebody in the WH to control him

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...mpression=true
                      These sort of articles are targeted at housewives.

A politician or celebrity says something obviously figurative. Such as Comey & Mueller being "hugging kissing best friends". The journalist makes a headline making it seem like a serious, literal statement.

The bored housewife reads the headline (but not the low-quality article), proclaims the politician/celebrity to be "TOTALLY UNHINGED!!!" & shares it with other housewives on on facebook.

Are you a sheltered gullible housewife? Not normal if you're an adult male and falling for this stuff. You should already have a feel for such obvious shenanigans just by being part of society & the workforce.
                      Last edited by ////; 09-05-2018, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X