No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hilarys Silenced Bill Cliton Son Now Coming Out

same as how hilary silenced bills victims, this poor kid grew up without a dad.....

Comment

• We need a paternity test on live TV.

It will be Maury's best ratings ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        We need a paternity test on live TV.

It will be Maury's best ratings ever.
        bill forgot to pull out on this one

i heard he also impregnated another woman and hilary punch the womans stomach to make her bleed out

Comment

• Bill "Pimp" Clinton.

Has a ring to it no?

Comment

• Bill Clinton loves his hole...makes you think hillary is a right dirt bag as she's no much of a looker

Comment

• Glenn Beck won't support Trump!

Glenn Beck, the man so whacko that even Fox Propaganda fired him, now will not support Trump!
              This election is getting crazier and crazier!

Glenn Beck: Opposing Trump is 'moral' choice — even if Clinton is elected

Washington (CNN)Conservative political commentator and media personality Glenn Beck said opposing Donald Trump is a "moral, ethical" choice — even if that results in Hillary Clinton becoming the next president.
              The outspoken opponent of the GOP's presidential nominee wrote on Facebook over the weekend that every voter had to decide for themselves what constitutes "a bridge too far," after the release of footage last week in which Trump can be heard making lewd and sexually aggressive comments about women.

"It is not acceptable to ask a moral, dignified man to cast his vote to help elect an immoral man who is absent decency or dignity," Beck wrote on Facebook in reference to Trump. "If the consequence of standing against Trump and for principles is indeed the election of Hillary Clinton, so be it. At least it is a moral, ethical choice."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                Glenn Beck, the man so whacko that even Fox Propaganda fired him, now will not support Trump!
                This election is getting crazier and crazier!

Glenn Beck: Opposing Trump is 'moral' choice — even if Clinton is elected

Washington (CNN)Conservative political commentator and media personality Glenn Beck said opposing Donald Trump is a "moral, ethical" choice — even if that results in Hillary Clinton becoming the next president.
                The outspoken opponent of the GOP's presidential nominee wrote on Facebook over the weekend that every voter had to decide for themselves what constitutes "a bridge too far," after the release of footage last week in which Trump can be heard making lewd and sexually aggressive comments about women.

"It is not acceptable to ask a moral, dignified man to cast his vote to help elect an immoral man who is absent decency or dignity," Beck wrote on Facebook in reference to Trump. "If the consequence of standing against Trump and for principles is indeed the election of Hillary Clinton, so be it. At least it is a moral, ethical choice."
                another demorat plant

establishment is shook with trump
                their true colors are coming out lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                  you sound like an F U establishment kind a guy.......

are you?

if you are,

if you ever wanna fck the mainstream media in the arse, then you will vote for trump.

That is the biggest middle finger ever to the establishment....
                  Doesn't matter if I am or not! What matters is that more folks needs to be re-educated in the truth of what really goes on and not that **** that was taught an passed down to the majority of us as human beings!!

Whether I vote for either side, the powers that be have been chosen who will run the office! Just like every President beforehand!!

Hilary will win regardless, the media is continuing the narrative to back her and backlash Trump while also providing shade to her to further divide us all!

The biggest FU to the establishment is by not putting money back into their pockets and not using credit cards or shopping at big brand stores!

Trust me I know more than I let on only because i don't have time for day long arguments!

If you want more info on the truth, look.up

Barry Soetoro

13 Family Bloodlines

Federal reserve bank scam

National debt lie

And that's not even a quarter of everything sadly

Comment

• Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
                    You might be right. I bet you beeches regret not staying a loyal colony.
                    It's correct cuz the info is out there and if it wasn't such a big pile of conspiracies then why not have it mentioned in school books instead of hiding it?

Ahh the colony lol that was planned as well. Did you know a family worth trillions funded both sides of the civil war? Makes you think huh?

Comment

• Man Trump was HEATED in that last debate.

Comment

Working...
                      X