No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TysonFuryTBE View Post
    I'm ready to protest for when this disgrace of a man enters my country England.
    You should be protesting as those disgraceful muslims enter your country by the thousands.

But you protest Trump instead.

Oh well, enjoy seeing your women raped and digging more graves.

Comment

• Originally posted by TysonFuryTBE View Post
      I'm ready to protest for when this disgrace of a man enters my country England.

Greenest Of greens......

Greener than 1bad69er’s teeth.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        You should be protesting as those disgraceful muslims enter your country by the thousands.

But you protest Trump instead.

Oh well, enjoy seeing your women raped and digging more graves.
        This cluster fuks racism finally comes out. Fu u pos

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
          Greenest Of greens......

Greener than 1bad69er’s teeth.

Yup that’s 1bads daddy like father like son. Pos

Comment

• PYONGYANG, North Korea — North Korea said Saturday that high-level talks with a U.S. delegation led by Secretary of State Mike Pompeo were “regrettable” and accused Washington of trying to unilaterally pressure the country into abandoning its nukes.
            The North’s statement came hours after Pompeo wrapped up two days of talks with senior North Korean officials without meeting North Korean leader Kim Jong Un but with commitments for new discussions on denuclearization and the repatriation of the remains of American soldiers killed during the Korean War.
            Before departing Pyongyang, Pompeo told reporters that his conversations with senior North Korean official Kim Yong Chol had been “productive,” conducted “in good faith” and that “a great deal of progress” had been made in some areas. He stressed that “there’s still more work to be done” in other areas, much of which would be done by working groups that the two sides have set up to deal with specific issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
              This cluster fuks racism finally comes out. Fu u pos
              Hating on muslims is racist? Islam is not a race.

However, it is incompatible with christian values. Why don’t the refugees all immigrate to other muslim middle eastern and african countries?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                Hating on muslims is racist? Islam is not a race.[
                As usual, the 'lawyer' is speaking from ignorance.

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                Why don’t the refugees all immigrate to other muslim middle eastern and african countries?
                Exactly.

Comment

• Trump administration stance on breastfeeding is AT BEST misguided

Looks dodgy AF

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                    Hating on muslims is racist? Islam is not a race.

However, it is incompatible with christian values. Why don’t the refugees all immigrate to other muslim middle eastern and african countries?
                    If Islam was all white it would be all right doe. Don’t try to play me. You know damn well what I’m talking about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                      Trump administration stance on breastfeeding is AT BEST misguided

Looks dodgy AF
                      Defending the interests of milk formula companies.

Comment

Working...
                      X