No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Resort to insult, so try again or I must accept your concession of the debate.

And thanks for starting off with childish insults, as it saved me from reading that wall of text and offering up a rebuttal.

So again, present your response in an adult manner. If you can't, I'll accept your concession that you're down to personsl insults and can no longer refute my arguments.

Good luck.
    He uses his sensitivity as a cop-out.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      All that was made clear in that PBS documentary. There is even a video clip of when Grassley was at town hall meetings being bashed until he said he would not be supporting it.
      Yeah. Funny thing is now the protesters want him not to repeal it.

All of this is just really annoying to me. Healthcare and infrastructure are things that the country needs that affects everyone.

I may think Cuck is a racist idiot who doesn't deserve to hold office, but he's here and the least he could do is grab the low hanging fruit.

Just make the implementations necessary to make Obamacare work. Then get the airports, bridges, highways and tunnel projects started FFS!

Problem is he can't lead because no one will follow him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
        I don't have anything against vets and I don't even object to helping them out but these "accomplishments" don't really impress me. Getting the government to spend more money that it doesn't have doesn't have shouldn't impress anybody.
        Yet they were able to do it..
        Not a single politician run just to impress you.....LIVE WITH IT!.

Comment

• Stephen Miller is an *******

Comment

Not sure what you mean. And that didn't address my points.

My point was both are American president.

You're telling me that the intel on Bin Laden's where about was gathered by Bush people who ceased to be a Prez in 2008...three years later Obama executed the plan.

BRILLIANT!...

Comment

If I didnt like you, Id be begging you to alter it for a longer ban.

I'm that confident.
              I like you too....

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                I don't have anything against vets and I don't even object to helping them out but these "accomplishments" don't really impress me. Getting the government to spend more money that it doesn't have doesn't have shouldn't impress anybody.
                "He's THAT guy"............

Comment

• Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
                  Stephen Miller is an *******
                  U failed to see that CNN is racist

CNN: "Only white people can speak English"

Comment

• Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                    You're telling me that the intel on Bin Laden's where about was gathered by Bush people who ceased to be a Prez in 2008...three years later Obama executed the plan.

BRILLIANT!...
                    I'm just telling you what CIA Director Leon Panetta said.

If you want to get snarky, get snarky with him. He said it.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Problem is he can't lead because no one will follow him.
                      Trump is quickly becoming irrelevant as he doesn't have the discipline or patience to convert his thought bubbles into workable legislation

What's more, even if he did possess those qualities, he doesn't have the interpersonal skills required to get things through Congress

He is basically a lame duck but the good news is that the US is probably better for it

Comment

Working...
                      X