No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Oh, since you're on to people admitting the other guy was right, can you formally concede you were dead wrong on Paul Ryan running for reelection?

After that, you're obviously going to have to come up with a new theory on Trump's motives on this, as you said Ryan's reelection was a "big issue" here, while we now know it's no issue whatsover as Ryan is not running for reelection.

I'm also quite curious about this false claim.

Were you outright lying by saying Ryan was running for re-election, or were you lied to and just innocently and unknowingly repeating a lie someone told you?

I sure hope its the latter. Please, please tell me it is.....
    Look insulting me by callingme a liar isn't going to cut it with me. Apologize or please never respond to my posts again.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
      Look insulting a person by calling them a liar isn't going to cut it with me. Apologize or please never respond to my posts again.
      I did not call you a liar.

I ASKED you if you were lying, or if you were unknowingly repeating lies you have been told.

Please keep up.

So, what's the answer?

Were you outright lying about Paul Ryan running for re-election, or were you unknowingly repeating a lie you've been told?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        I did not call you a liar.

I ASKED you if you were lying, or if you were unknowingly repeating lies you have been told.

Please keep up.

So, what's the answer?

Were you outright lying about Paul Ryan running for re-election, or were you unknowingly repeating a lie you've been told?
        Don't respond to me anymore please as I requested.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
          Don't respond to me anymore please as I requested.
          I'll take that as you outright lying about Paul Ryan's re-election then.

Sad, as I figured you were being lied to, as opposed to being a liar yourself. Oh well, I'm not always right.

As to me replying to you, as long as you continue to spread lies, like the TWO you've spewed here (claiming Ryan was running for re-election and that Canada does not have dairy subsidies) I will set the record straight no matter how upset it makes you.

If you don't like it, stop spreading outright lies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
            Do you know why people in the military only salute their superiors? Its a show of deference and obedience. Generals don't salute privates. Only those with lower rank salute their superiors.

Trumpians believe doing something that only inferior ranks do is good. The U.S. is not below North Korea. We should not be saluting them. Wow, just wow.
            Anybody who has actually been in the military knows what you have posted is factually untrue. In 3 years I never saluted a single person who didn't salute me back.

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
              1bad has almost 1000 more posts than the next most person in this thread, yet is trying to act like he’s not a super fan still
              And yet to get anything right

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                And yet to get anything right
                He is winning. He always wins against the liberals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                  Keep us posted on the results. Be sure and vote.
                  Voting here is compulsory

Anyway PM has declared that neither will happen and it wouldnt pass parliament anyway

Party was just pandering to some nuts on the right at a party conference

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Sadam thinks this **** is some complicated process. He's one of those people that keep legal zoom in business.

So now I'm a time traveller? I was able to apply for the 15th on the 16th? Stop bull****tin & pay me my money!
                    No bytch, it’s not complicated, I never claimed it was, that’s just you trying to move the goalposts and change the narrative.. you claimed to start LLC for $100 which is a complete lie.

Let’s do chronological order of events.

1. Mcc never mentions an LLC or multiple ones like he now claims he has.

2. Tax reform had the single biggest impact on LLC owners yet you never mention it in the hundreds of posts in the trump thread, and clearly you didnt understand the plan or how it relates to LLC owners

3. A few weeks ago, another poster wanted to start his landscaping business, and I explained the importance of an LLC. Obviously you read it, and thought it would make you look smart if you had one.

4. About a week later, You were perplexed by unemployment numbers and didn’t know if you qualified as employed, and this is when you first claimed to have an LLC.

5. Siablo and myself debate whether you are a liar about the LLC or just completely stupid for being against tax reform that was a huge benefit to LLC owners. Either you are lying about an LLC or dumb as shyt for being against the tax reform. Siablo thought you were just stupid and not a liar, I thought it was a combination of both

6. I call you out for being a running bytch for not naming the 13 people indicted by mueller for collusion and for lying about having an LLC

7. You claim to have started multiple LLCs (multiple business, yet you didn’t know if you were considered employed) and that you can start them for $100, which is a dead giveaway you are full of shyt. You just googled LLC and saw the ads for companies to help start an LLC and saw their fees and believed that is all you pay, once again showing you as a fraud as you have filing fees and state and federal registry fees on top of the $100 bucks or so you claim

8. I call you out on your claims that’s it’s $100, you can’t defend yourself, I even post links showing filing fee alone is $125 in Ohio. Per usual, you run like a bytch and cant back any of your claims and can’t even explain the process of getting an LLC for $100

9. You then hurry up and Apply online and post screenshots of an application you submitted a day ago. IT LITERALLY SAYS THANKS FOR APPLYING YOU ARE UNDER REVIEW FOR APPROVAL. You are trying to play GOTCHA, yet too stupid to realize you didn't post anything legit like an Articles of Incorporation, but a fcking application review automated response.

10. Then you wanna run around and act like you have an LLC when in fact you just hastily applied for one online to prove your point. You literally asked "give me 10 mins" and then kept answering back "just a bit longer" while you were applying online, and then posted your under review application and even provided the links showing that you can do it at anytime, like in the middle of the night when someone is calling you a fraud.

Like i said before- A for effort, high grade lying effort to show you not being as dumb as everyone thinks you are. You busted your ass trying to file out those online forms so you could post an application for an LLC.
                    Last edited by Sugar Adam Ali; 06-17-2018, 08:12 AM.

Comment

• Hey guys, just checking back in to see if anyone is still holding on to the whole Russia/****star thing. Have a good one.

Comment

Working...
                      X