No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
    I'm direct messaging Mega. I've been banned for less, now this Nancy is going to infer that his comment had no racist connotation?! Lmao leftist idiocy at its finest. Now he doesn't want to pay for the mistake he made smh coward
    I mean if u read his responses to bigjavi you'll definitely see a bunch of ban worthy racist rant

Dude is racist

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
      I mean if u read his responses to bigjavi you'll definitely see a bunch of ban worthy racist rant

Dude is racist
      It's supposed to be acceptable though because he's a leftist

Comment

• Old Today, 06:18 PM
        Remove user from ignore listBERNIE'S CORNER
        This message is hidden because BERNIE'S CORNER is on your ignore list.

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
          Old Today, 06:18 PM
          Remove user from ignore listBERNIE'S CORNER
          This message is hidden because BERNIE'S CORNER is on your ignore list.

You still cry’n Pocohauntas ???

If President Pinnochio can say such things ?

Why can’t we ???

Is it not acceptable when the idiot in charge does the same ya fug’n hypocrite ???

Keep fake laugh’n it loser babysitter....

Comment

• he still talking? even tho i cant read his shat? dork

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              he still talking? even tho i cant read his shat? dork

Sure you can’t mamao......

Still sport’n a pink belt pato ???

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                Tell us the reason for the investigation..

Abpnybody with a brain knows this is a witch hunt

Who does trump and White House have under investigation?
                Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                this idiot bern is probably talking about me i put him on ignore for being an ignorant jackass.

outta nowhere he came with childish insults and stupid memes as replies and just kept doing it.

he says hes older but he acts like a 14 year old

if hes in his 30s then id understand some people are still young minded around that age but dude has to be over 40 acting all stupid and shiiit just really shows how ignorant he is.

yea i sent him a friend request at 1st we would talk sports here and there never boxing never seen him post once on nsb.... but once i saw how he really is why would i wanna keep any type of friendship going?
                Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                I'm direct messaging Mega. I've been banned for less, now this Nancy is going to infer that his comment had no racist connotation?! Lmao leftist idiocy at its finest. Now he doesn't want to pay for the mistake he made smh coward
                Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post

Dude is racist

Just a heads up..

Bernie is a fake piece of shyt..

Lies about being a military vet, got exposed, and is now floundering around trying to stay relevant in the lounge.

Dude is the Walter Mitty of the lounge

I would just ignore him, but it is fun debunking his crap memes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  Just a heads up..

Bernie is a fake piece of shyt..

Lies about being a military vet, got exposed, and is now floundering around trying to stay relevant in the lounge.

Dude is the Walter Mitty of the lounge

I would just ignore him, but it is fun debunking his crap memes.

Just a heads up nobody knows who Walter Mitty is ya fug’n brittle sheltered misfit who calls herself Sugar....

Stay relevant ???

Like you jump’n up and down scream’n “look’n at me” like a neglected housewife ???

Nah.... I’ll pass.

Stay thirsty queer....

Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 05-17-2018, 10:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    We aren't mandated to pay taxes by the Constitution. Such nonsense.

The Government can levy taxes according to the document, but it's not mandated.
                    The government is not mandated to collect taxes. Governement ceases to function without an income hence the constitutional provisions. ONce the government decides to collect taxes, as if were a viable option, we the citizens, actually all people subject to the United States jurisdiction, must pay, read mandated, to make pay the taxes at the risk of our liberty, for non payment.

Government must collect taxes, we the people must pay. Play lawyer if you like but it’s essentially a mandate.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

judaism is a religion not a race
                      We have a winner.

Comment

Working...
                      X