No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    You guys are arguing over taxes and Trump is launching a trade war against his allies. That trade war is going to drive up costs. He announced import duties on steel and aluminum coming in from Canada Mexico and Europe. . 25% steel, 10% on aluminum. A general 25% on all products from China. He's just getting started. 25% on car parts and cars from Canada.
    The news and current affairs magazine said Trump had told French President Emmanuel Macron in April that he aimed to push German carmakers out of the United States altogether.
    I don't know what he is going to accomplish with all of this. Trade wars are generally bad for the economies of all the countries involved. As a Canadian it would be devastating since our economy is 1/10 or less than that of the US.

Trade war against allies? You mean matching the trade tarrifs that these countries have against us and have had against us for the past 30 years?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      True allies wouldn't screw us over on trade.

All Trump is demanding is fair trade.

They can cut their tariffs on us and Trump will be happy. Or they can keep their tariffs and Trump will jack up ours.

Trump has said he prefers zero tariffs to us having to match theirs.

The ball's in their court.

If we get a trade war it's because they wanted it, not Trump.

As to costs, you are correct it will drive up costs of imported goods from countries affected. Domestic prices won't go up, however.

Of course this means there will be added incentive for companies to make things in the USA in the first place instead of importing them here to sell.

And with regulations being cut, it's easier to start up and expand production facilities here in the US.
      Tariffs between Canada and the U.S. ended years ago when we signed the free trade agreement. There are a few exceptions but virtually every item that crosses the border are completely duty free. That is what is so bizarre about what he is doing. It doesn't make any sense. He's putting tariffs on products we export to pressure us to drop tariffs that don't exist.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        No they didn't, your taxes went down by a point or two or stayed the same if you made 200-500K.

Here let me make it simple for you by using pictures.

Thanks for posting.

If your single making 250k last year yiur rate was 33%! In 2018 yiur rate is now 35%. That’s a 5k tax increase.
        Last year the 35% bracket has a range of 450-500 ish. This year they dug down deep to expand the 35% bracket to include 200-500k. That’s a huge expansion of the bracket. No doubt it’s to pay for the 500k+ clubs 2.5% decrease, along with everyone else’s decrease.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Looks like the 'lawyer' isn't much of an accountant.
          Learn to read bro. I read this to year in December. I won’t read it to you again. Check my post above.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            Trade war against allies? You mean matching the trade tarrifs that these countries have against us and have had against us for the past 30 years?
            Jim Mexico, Canada and the US have virtually zero tariffs. We should know. When we signed the free trade agreement our economy made a some big adjustments. Our textile industry was decimated, numerous American branch plants in Canada shut down and moved back into the US. After a period of adjustment things have stabilized and trade between the US and Canada benefits both countries. We will get past this Canadians are smart and resourceful but it's completely nuts what he's doing. To give an example. Who buys 50% of all the steel exported by the US?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
              Do you know why people in the military only salute their superiors? Its a show of deference and obedience. Generals don't salute privates. Only those with lower rank salute their superiors.

Trumpians believe doing something that only inferior ranks do is good. The U.S. is not below North Korea. We should not be saluting them. Wow, just wow.
              He returned one dip****. If you're gonna talk about it.. Know something about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                How did they conspire? What did they conspire?
                It’s in the report and their texts..

But you are a dumb**** that lies about having an LLC

Still waiting for you to name the 13 indictments about collusion you keep bragging about.

But we all know the truth.

You are a loser

You are a liar, re,ever you claiming to have an LLC

Lmao,

You run like a bytch

If you had a dad, he wouldn’t be proud of you

“Bbbbut you drunk doe”

Ignorant dumb**** liar is what you are..

“Got an LLC doe”

Lmao at how pathetic you are...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  It’s in the report and their texts..

But you are a dumb**** that lies about having an LLC

Still waiting for you to name the 13 indictments about collusion you keep bragging about.

But we all know the truth.

You are a loser

You are a liar, re,ever you claiming to have an LLC

Lmao,

You run like a bytch

If you had a dad, he wouldn’t be proud of you

“Bbbbut you drunk doe”

Ignorant dumb**** liar is what you are..

“Got an LLC doe”

Lmao at how pathetic you are...
                  +1 888-930-1989 please get some help

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    +1 888-930-1989 please get some help
                    You need help

You can’t even answer questions like the dumb****

I’m calling you out on your bullshyt..

You are a dumb ignorant fool that can’t hang..

Left behind in society..

So name those 13 indictments for collusion... shut me up..

You won’t because you are full of shyt like the loser you are..

No wonder your daddy left you

No wonder your sister and her boyfriend are jailbirds

No wonder you lie about having an LLC to give you some self worth..

You already been exposed child..

You ain’t shyt

Everyone knows..

Yo daddy even knew,, that’s why he dipped out on your pathetic ass..

Not my fault you are a dumb bastard that has to lie in forums.. “I got an LLC doe”

****ing pathetic

But come one and name the 13 people indicted for collusion.. shut me up f$ggot.

Don’t be a bytch... but you are a dumb ignorant bytch..

Put you on that dumb ignorant bytch list since you can’t back nothing you say

For real, how does it feel to be a bottom feeder?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      You need help

You can’t even answer questions like the dumb****

I’m calling you out on your bullshyt..

You are a dumb ignorant fool that can’t hang..

Left behind in society..

So name those 13 indictments for collusion... shut me up..

You won’t because you are full of shyt like the loser you are..

No wonder your daddy left you

No wonder your sister and her boyfriend are jailbirds

No wonder you lie about having an LLC to give you some self worth..

You already been exposed child..

You ain’t shyt

Everyone knows..

Yo daddy even knew,, that’s why he dipped out on your pathetic ass..

Not my fault you are a dumb bastard that has to lie in forums.. “I got an LLC doe”

****ing pathetic

But come one and name the 13 people indicted for collusion.. shut me up f$ggot.

Don’t be a bytch... but you are a dumb ignorant bytch..

Put you on that dumb ignorant bytch list since you can’t back nothing you say

For real, how does it feel to be a bottom feeder?
                      There are people ready to offer assistance. They're only one call away.

+1 888-930-1989

Comment

Working...
                      X