OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=Zaroku;18835675]
    Originally posted by delipooke View Post
    I'm not Jewish, but I worked with a lot of Morrocan jews doing scientific research when I was based in Montreal. Language is definitely unique though and in my opinion, sounds better when spoken as compared to yiddish.[/QUscum by aOTE]

Thank you brother... I’m considered scum by Yiddish speaking azzzzkanazi jews... they treat me so bad, Talk down to me, It’s how it is.... I will feel like a weak man if I describe more of my pain.. my two bosses, Jewish... beat me up regularly, I learned to like it.....
    It's no that bad. You should see how the Ashkenazi treat the Mizrahis though.It's almost akin to racism.

Comment

• [QUOTE=delipooke;18835720]
      Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

It's no that bad. You should see how the Ashkenazi treat the Mizrahis though.It's almost akin to racism.
      I’ve seen it... it wakes me up..

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Yes I do, and I’m not proud of it, I’m feeling stoopid right now,,, you unwittingly kayoed me, even two of my Spanish surnames are/were fake azz Jew names... my fine female friend, also a Jew tries to teach me Yiddish.. I love her, but can’t learn more Jewish bull****...

How do you know the word lardino...? You Jewish too..?
        I think Spanish is awesome. I took five semesters in college!

Comment

• Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
          I think Spanish is awesome. I took five semesters in college!
          I took four semesters of Japanese... my wife tells me now, I’m still stoopid. I can’t win crap...

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  Thanks for the kind words.

I'm back.

I don't know when I was banned, as I spent most of the weekend at dad's lake house having loads of fun on dad's cigarette boat . When I took off Friday morning for the lake (in dad's Vette ), I wasn't yet banned.

I got back Sunday, and when I logged in Sunday evening it said I was banned 'til 8 PM tonight. Oh well.

I accidentally hit the bookmark to here just now and saw I'm unbanned.

I was banned for making a personal attack.

I was guilty, though it was in return after being accused of all sorts of nonsense, including serious felonies and being insulted over and over by one person. I'm hoping the person who started this crap is perma-banned, but we shall see. (He's been banned 4 times for this I know of, and he keeps coming back and doing it over and over...)

That's my first ban here, and I've been here well over 10 years.
                  What's especially odd about that ban is that low-quality like Julia Slobberts and Travesty make personal atracks all the time and never get banned. They also do their best to provoke and antagonize others. I'm not one to criticize mods, I'm sure they have their hands full on this site, but it would be helpful if they fully defined personal attacks, because I see lots of that around here go unpunished.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    What's especially odd about that ban is that low-quality like Julia Slobberts and Travesty make personal atracks all the time and never get banned. They also do their best to provoke and antagonize others. I'm not one to criticize mods, I'm sure they have their hands full on this site, but it would be helpful if they fully defined personal attacks, because I see lots of that around here go unpunished.
                    I don't make personal attacks. That's BS that you would make stuff up about me like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                      That is 100% true.

Overall, I think the mods here do a pretty good job. I've seen forums go to shat, or never be more than shat, due to horrible moderation.

It isn't that way here. This is a pretty well-ran forum. I've seen alot worse. It's above average in terms of the mods allowing us users a long leash, and there is a lot of good discourse and discussion here. I'd give it a 4/5.

I'm one of those guys always looking for improvement, even on a very good product/service. There's always room for improvement. It's just how my head works. That said....

The two biggest gripes are the fact they give the guys here to start racial strife, those who come here solely to e-beef (and basically just be annoying to others), and the outright trolls, way too many chances and leeway.

It's not that the site's over-run with trolls, it's that they've allowed a very small number of very persistent and annoying base level trolls to create a lot of strife, e-fighting, and nonsense.

What makes that so frustrating is you could perma-ban about 4 posters at most (though with alts it will be more than 4 usernames, obviously), and 99% of the nonsense and e-drama here would be gone. (and I'd bet the quality posters could get together, even via PM if necessary, and figure it out real quick who these people are......,)
                      Last edited by 1bad65; 06-06-2018, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X