OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    So trump is raising taxes on the rich?

Aint that what yall democrats screams everyday?

“Higher taxes for the rich!”
    LMFAO!!!

Superfans never cease to amaze.

Comment

• Haven’t kept up with trump news lately. I see he’s still being a baby and told the eagles not to come. Trying to make it about the anthem when none of them even kneeled during the season lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
        325 years

Only the best people
        This is what I was talking about with Trump being worried about Manafort flipping

Text messages hacked from the phone of Paul Manafort’s daughter have revealed the extent of the close working relationship between President Donald Trump and the man who was his campaign manager for six months last year.

According to text messages exchanged on March 17, 2016, the Manafort sisters said that Trump turned to their father and asked him to take over the campaign as it headed toward the Republican convention.

‘Guess who called Dad last night and asked him to run his convention,’ Jessica Manafort texted to her sister.

‘Mom told me he was going to call dad,’ Andrea Manafort Shand replied.

‘She told me to get ready for Trump to be president and pick the position in the White House I want.’

‘Dad gave him his list of requirements and so long as he can fulfill the list, Dad accepted,’ Jessica Manafort replied.

‘I hope my dad pulls it off. Then I can sell my memoir with all his dirty secrets for a pretty penny.’

Jessica Manafort also texted her sister, saying: ‘Dad and Trump are literally living in the same building and mom says they go up and down all day long hanging and plotting together.’

When Paul Manafort officially stepped down as campaign chairman, it was all for show, according to his daughter.

‘As I suspected, my dad resigned from being the public face of the campaign but is still very much involved behind the scenes,’ Andrea Manafort Shand texted on August 19.

After Manafort resigned on August 19, 2016 as campaign chairman, a friend texted to his daughter: ‘Thoughts go out to your pops — I can only imagine that he’s relieved, angry, hurting, a combination of a lot of emotions. Wishing you and your fam the best.’

Andrea Manafort Shand replied: ‘Hahaha, you’re so silly. It’s all just PR.’

Comment

• Lmfao!!!

Your team is dredging into his kids' text messages now?!?!

Talk about desperation.

Also, where'd you find this nonsense? I don't see a source citation.

I guess yesterday's latest big huge letdown still hasn't taught you a thing.

I gotta ask, why in the world do you keep falling for this nonsense??

I know your team called you loyal fans "stupid", but you don't gotta go and prove them correct.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
            So trump is raising taxes on the rich?

Aint that what yall democrats screams everyday?

“Higher taxes for the rich!”
            Look up the statute. Or google comparison chart for 2017 vs 2018 tax brackets. It’s pretty foul what they did.

Comment

• Self-proclaimed patriot Donald Trump doesn’t know the words to God Bless America

Guy is such an obvious fraud

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                Haven’t kept up with trump news lately. I see he’s still being a baby and told the eagles not to come. Trying to make it about the anthem when none of them even kneeled during the season lmao
                Lol yeah, he pulled the old "well you can't come to my birthday party!!" on them.

Comment

• Alan Dershowitz has lost his got damn mind

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Alan Dershowitz has lost his got damn mind
                    Sucks when a guy you thought was a loyal D team member shows he puts the Constitution and the law over team loyalty, doesn't it.

You should try it sometime.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      Sucks when a guy you thought was a loyal D team member shows he puts the Constitution and the law over team loyalty, doesn't it.

You should try it sometime.
                      Dersh: "The President wasn't wrong when he said he wants his Attorney General to be loyal. It's the constitution that's wrong for allowing that kind of division to occur."
                      Oh the irony.

Comment

Working...
                      X