No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
    1. I already addressed this. Whatever the usual protocol is, thats what they should follow. I dont know the usual protocol, so I cant give you a specific amount of time. I dont make uneducated guesses. If YOU know the protocol, please share it with the board.

2. Why? Because they were offered a better deal. They want the side who will give them the best deal. Again, this is hypothetical but... just because they did business in the past doesnt mean they have to remain loyal. It doesnt even show that they like each other.

3. I never said it fit into anything. Trump is also just about the only guy who still speaks very highly of Flynn. Again, hypothetical, but sometimes people are fired to create distance and make stories go away. Its not proof of anything either way.

But Im not a collusion guy. Im just not against the investigation. You seem obsessed with putting a timetable on it as if it was stopping Trump from doing his job. I just dont understand why you are pretending that the investigators are marching to the media's drums. They will do their job and that will be that.
    Is Donald Trump under investigation by the FBI? Did Comey just confirm LAST week what Trump stated on an MSNBC interview with Lester Holt over a month ago that he hasn't been under investigation this entire time?
    The media is completely compromised where yet again, case in point: They've drawn out this Trump FBI probe to a fever pitch using anonymous sources to print and broadcast falsified news.

I'm all for the FBI to follow protocol and for both them and the DOJ to have an arms length relationship with the administration. But this idea of Comey's FBI being a holier than thou integrous institution where he and his subordinates followed the letter of the law in regards to criminal investigations is bull cr*p. The prime example is how he shut down the Clinton email investigation. But to the degree they are acting now with alluding to Trump's "obstruction of justice" statement in their private dinner, where was that representation of formal ethic standards with the past administration? Did Obama not pre-judge the outcome of an investigation? Did Obama lie when he said he wasn't aware of Hillary's private server when in wikileaks John Podesta and Neera Tanden directly converse how he knew and they needed to "clean this up"? Did AG Loretta Lynch not obstruct justice when meeting with Bill Clinton on the tarmac? Did Lynch not obstruct justice by telling Comey to refer publicly to the Clinton investigation as a "matter" rather than a formal investigation (admitted by Comey in last weeks hearing)? Did Eric Holder not obstruct justice when he covered up the Fast & Furious scandal where ATF in Arizona was running fully automatic guns to the Sinaloa cartel in Mexico (Border patrol agent murdered with one of the guns)? How on earth is it not shady that the DNC refused to let the FBI investigate their servers after being hacked, where in turn their is a mutual understanding by Obama admin intel agencies Russia hacked them without any proof to substantiate such a claim?

This is a political witch hunt with Trump and that is the truth. If their was a smoking gun to indict his campaign over Russian collusion it would have happened by now. James Edgar Comey is a gatekeeper to the deepstate, especially to those who put him there. He's a Clinton lackey and has a history of doing the exact same thing he did with the email investigation for them where he completely folds saying their is no prosecutable case in the event of a crime they've committed.

Comment

• Hate to break it to you but Comey completely ****ed Hillary over in the runup to the election and did Trump an enormous favour

Comment

• Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
        How was it racist? It wasn't.
        What was it based on? It couldn't have been based on the evidence because there was never any evidence he wasn't born here. And even if he was born in Kenya, his mother was a U.S. citizen so that grants him birthright citizenship.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          How the hell would I know.

I didn't trumpet it, yet somehow you want me to speak for the motivations of it????
          Don't play stupid. You know that shit was based on racism but you're to cowardly to admit it because then you'll have to admit your President is a racist.

It irritates me when intelligent people play stupid. Just be straight up and honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Do you believe the birther conspiracy was racist?
            Obama's brother posted his Kenyan birth certificate on his twitter...does that make Malik Obama a racist?

https://twitter.com/ObamaMalik/statu...613952/photo/1

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
              Obama's brother posted his Kenyan birth certificate on his twitter...does that make Malik Obama a racist?

https://twitter.com/ObamaMalik/statu...613952/photo/1
              He's paid by racist like Chuck Johnson. He's for hire to the highest bidder. Chuck Johnson paid him a thousand dollars to sign up for Twitter and helped him get verified after Twitter kicked Chuck Johnson off Twitter.

Comment

He's paid by racist like Chuck Johnson. He's for hire to the highest bidder. Chuck Johnson paid him a thousand dollars to sign up for Twitter and helped him get verified after Twitter kicked Chuck Johnson off Twitter.
                But does that make Malik a racist? If you don't support Obama does that mean you're a racist? If you're anti-Trump does that make you a racist to? Geez dude...please stop playing the racist card. Don't take it there and expect to be taken seriously.

Comment

What was it based on? It couldn't have been based on the evidence because there was never any evidence he wasn't born here. And even if he was born in Kenya, his mother was a U.S. citizen so that grants him birthright citizenship.
                  It was based on his past being shady. There was a lot of circumstancial evidence that corroborated Trumps speculative claim. I think his brother Malik even said he was born in Kenya. But beyond that didn't Obama have himself down as being born in Kenya like in College or something? I could be wrong about that but I swear I saw that somewhere.

But yea it wasn't racist. Obama is what half black half caucasian, right? All Trump did was use his background in a inflammatory way to point out the obvious. Obama has a warped world view or at least a warped one for a representative of the United States. Sure America, like other countries, doesn't have a perfect past. But with Obama he takes this notion into a deep ideological level where America is inherently flawed and has been since its inception. His perspective is antithetical to the what America represents; the greatest civilization in human history. We set the standard for rights and freedoms for the rest of the world. Obama equates America with the wrongful anglo-saxon supremacy in the western hemisphere. He's what you call a world citizen. Giving more credence to our allies and foes view of us rather than the soul of the American populace. To be honest I think Obama is racist. Like Fareed Zakaria, he holds deep resentment for the white working class men of this country and sees them as the enemy.

Comment

• http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...iend-says.html

Seems like Trump wants to get rid of the special prosecutor now. He should just ride this out instead of digging the hole deeper for himself.

I'll say this again, Trump shot himself in the foot by hiring Michael Flynn in the first place. That's how this whole Russia bulls-hit story spiral out of control. Trump probably should have fired Comey as FBI director within a week of taking office and not almost 4 months in which led to an appointment of a special prosecutor keeping this whole Russia story alive.

I supported Trump and still likes a lot of things he's done, but I don't see any sort of shrewdness from him when it comes to these types of decisions.

Funny, his die hard supporters say Trump is very Machiavellian with the way he does things, I don't see that.

As of right now, the whole country is sick of this Russia bulls-hit and wants some sort of conclusion, which looks like it might take years now to finish. Trump just royally screwed up with moves like hiring Flynn, firing Comey so late, which led to a special prosecutor, now possibly firing that special prosecutor which will then lead to this Russia story continuing on for god knows how long.

Sorry, I don't see any Machiavelli in him but a dumbass right now. Even though he's made one dumbass move after another with this whole Russia debacle, I'll still take him over that piece of s-hit Hillary.

Comment

Don't play stupid. You know that shit was based on racism but you're to cowardly to admit it because then you'll have to admit your President is a racist.

It irritates me when intelligent people play stupid. Just be straight up and honest.
                      Since you're acting like a child by cursing and hurling insults, further discourse with you is a waste of my time.

Comment

Working...
                      X