Bernie’s got 1,298 posts but has only typed 26 words in the entire thread
    You know, that is ****in hysterical.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Lol..

Bernie’s got 1,298 posts but has only typed 26 words in the entire thread
      Dunn confuses content with quantity.

Grubers aren't known for their smarts.

Lol at Bernie. All that one does is copy-and-paste memes from Democrat superfan websites.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Ain't that the truth.

They are just bent Hillary didn't win and isn't stacking the judiciary with liberal activist judges.

And thanks to Harry Reid, it's alot easier for Trump to get his judicial nominees confirmed.
        Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Dunn confuses content with quantity.

Grubers aren't known for their smarts.

Lol at Bernie. All that one does is copy-and-paste memes from Democrat superfan websites.
        See bolded. Content and quantity both confirm superfandom.

The guy below said it best:

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Facts matter not to superfans.
        Last edited by The Big Dunn; 12-18-2017, 11:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Content and quantity both confirm superfandom.
          You idiot.

None of that is cheerleading.

Those are facts.

When one cites facts and discusses policy, he isn't being a superfan. Hillary voters are pissed at Trump's judicial choices. It is what it is, and I simply pointed it out. Superfans can't discuss policy, they just cheer on the team blindly. Bernie is a GREAT example.

You know, as a child you should have learned not to repeat words just because you heard the cool kid in class using them.

Don't use terms I coined without knowing what they mean. It makes you look foolish, and proves you have a follower mentality.

Comment

• Grown men aren't supposed to emulate other men.

It's pathetic.

It's even worse when you blast a guy while emulating his way of speaking.

It's like calling someone a fashion disaster, then dressing yourself just like him.

Be yourself, don't try and be me.

Comment

You idiot.

None of that is cheerleading.

Those are facts.

When one cites facts and discusses policy, he isn't being a superfan. Hillary voters are pissed at Trump's judicial choices. It is what it is, and I simply pointed it out. Superfans can't discuss policy, they just cheer on the team blindly. Bernie is a GREAT example.

You know, as a child you should have learned not to repeat words just because you heard the cool kid in class using them.

Don't use terms I coined without knowing what they mean. It makes you look foolish, and proves you have a follower mentality.
              Hillary voters are not pissed at Trump's judicial nominees, just pissed at this one for the reasons stated. So your statement isn't factual. As such, by your own definition, you are being a superfan.

Regrading you calling me an idiot (name calling hmm), the general rule is that the possessive of a singular noun is formed by adding an apostrophe and s. So you should have posted " ......have a follower's mentality".

Too bad you are not as good with real words as you are with made up ones.

Comment

Grown men aren't supposed to emulate other men.

It's pathetic.

It's even worse when you blast a guy while emulating his way of speaking.

It's like calling someone a fashion disaster, then dressing yourself just like him.

Be yourself, don't try and be me.
                Actually, what grown men are not supposed do is put someone on ignore in an online forum and then quote them after they've put them on ignore.

Comment

• 1bad owned

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                    1bad owned
                    Owned by being emulated???

You got it bass-ackwards.

That's called being a trendsetter, something I actually never though I'd be called nor set out to be.

Like I said, it's really sad seeing a grown man changing his way of speaking to sound like another man.

It's either a sign of low intellect, or God forbid, a serious man-crush.

Comment

• 1bad still making himself look stupid I see. Nothing new

Comment

Working...
                      X