No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    That's similar to what I do. I don't have set hours I work. I have a set time to finish a job. And I'm not just with one company. I'm with various companies in the field. I'm not even sure if I'm counted as employed or unemployed.
    Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    I bet you are counted as employed.
    Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    I'm not on a payroll. Companies report me as an expense.
    Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Expense to a contractor?
    Do you pay income taxes?
    No sure your line of work, but you should have a I-9, or 1099 (could be another form) similar to a w-2 for employees.

If companies are hiring you for freelance stuff, anything over $500 they must have an I-9 or whatever it’s called from you.

Do you have a fein or state bt id?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      No sure your line of work, but you should have a I-9, or 1099 (could be another form) similar to a w-2 for employees.

If companies are hiring you for freelance stuff, anything over $500 they must have an I-9 or whatever it’s called from you.

He could just be a consultant and use his social as his FEIN. Probably doesn’t do quotes or make anything off of sales to avoid the 500 buck thing.

Not sure how it is in Michigan though.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
        He could just be a consultant and use his social as his FEIN. Probably doesn’t do quotes or make anything off of sales to avoid the 500 buck thing.

Not sure how it is in Michigan though.
        He is counted as employed, right?

MEGA, what's up? You been MIA.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          He is counted as employed, right?

MEGA, what's up? You been MIA.
          I’ve been around. Banning ninjas and such. A bit busy though.

He’s probably a subcontractor, so yea, that would fall under being employed. Depends on how he’s doing it though, I guess. I’d imagine he gets 1099 at the end of the year though.

Comment

I have one as a sole proprietor, which i use when companies hire me for freelance and I do fill 1099 forms. And I have one for my LLC which i use for straight contacting work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              I have one as a sole proprietor, which i use when companies hire me for freelance and I do fill 1099 forms. And I have one for my LLC which i use for straight contacting work.
              Well then you are definitely counted as employed

Comment

• Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                Does Trump's complete lack of empathy/attention/understanding of any sort of the 4,500 people who died from Hurricane Maria make him a total piece of garbage?
                Nope, the POTUS's job is to deal with the country's issues as a whole, not micro-manage incompetent local and state governments.

It's up to the incompetent Puerto Rican Leftard government, that the people there elected in office, to prepare for and deal with such scenarios. The Puerto Rican elected officials are the total pieces of garbage, and the Puerto Ricans are stupid because they keep on electing said garbage.

But keep on watching CNN and swallowing the BS they spew.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                  Nope, the POTUS's job is to deal with the country's issues as a whole, not micro-manage incompetent local and state governments.

It's up to the incompetent Puerto Rican Leftard government, that the people there elected in office, to prepare for and deal with such scenarios. The Puerto Rican elected officials are the total pieces of garbage, and the Puerto Ricans are stupid because they keep on electing said garbage.

But keep on watching CNN and swallowing the BS they spew.

Lol so that's how the Trump-tards are spinning it

Comment

• So 1Bad65 and AddiX are both banned now?

Shame as things were heating up!

Trump's comments on Kim's letter are worrying. This is a senior citizen after all. Maybe he just meant the envelope was nice?

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
                      So 1Bad65 and AddiX are both banned now?

Shame as things were heating up!

Trump's comments on Kim's letter are worrying. This is a senior citizen after all. Maybe he just meant the envelope was nice?
                      1bad being banned is ridiculous

He, MCC, Zaroku, EFF Pandas, etc keep this place pumping

Main board is a cesspool compared to here

Ban some of those idiots

Comment

Working...
                      X