OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      I'm still waiting on you tell what specific parts of the Steele dossier have been verified by the FBI......

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        I'm still waiting on you tell what specific parts of the Steele dossier have been verified by the FBI......
        Why are you putting dots in my quote? And did you read the link I provided you where Page's testimony confirmed he met with persons the dossier said he met with?

And here's a breaking story. Let's see how this plays out

Sources: Mueller has evidence Cohen was in Prague in 2016, confirming part of dossier

The Justice Department special counsel has evidence that Donald Trump’s personal lawyer and confidant, Michael Cohen, secretly made a late-summer trip to Prague during the 2016 presidential campaign, according to two sources familiar with the matter.

Confirmation of the trip would lend credence to a retired British spy’s report that Cohen strategized there with a powerful Kremlin figure about Russian meddling in the U.S. election.

It’s unclear whether Mueller’s investigators also have evidence that Cohen actually met with a prominent Russian – purportedly Konstantin Kosachev, an ally of Russian President Vladimir Putin — in the Czech capital. Kosachev, who chairs the Foreign Affairs Committee of a body of the Russian legislature, the Federation Council, also has denied visiting Prague during 2016. Earlier this month, Kosachev was among 24 high-profile Russians hit with stiff U.S. sanctions in retaliation for Russia’s meddling.

But investigators have traced evidence that Cohen entered the Czech Republic through Germany, apparently during August or early September of 2016 as the ex-spy reported, said the sources, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the investigation is confidential. He wouldn’t have needed a passport for such a trip, because both countries are in the so-called Schengen Area in which 26 nations operate with open borders. The disclosure still left a puzzle: The sources did not say whether Cohen took a commercial flight or private jet to Europe, and gave no explanation as to why no record of such a trip has surfaced.

However, Democratic investigators for the House and Senate Intelligence Committees, which are conducting parallel inquiries into Russia’s election interference, also are skeptical about whether Cohen was truthful about his 2016 travels to Europe when he was interviewed by the panels last October, two people familiar with those probes told McClatchy this week. Cohen has publicly acknowledged making three trips to Europe that year – to Italy in July, England in early October and a third after Trump’s November election. The investigators intend to press Cohen for more information, said the sources, who lacked authorization to speak for the record

One of the sources said congressional investigators have “a high level of interest” in Cohen’s European travel, with their doubts fueled by what they deem to be weak documentation Cohen has provided about his whereabouts around the time the Prague meeting was supposed to have occurred.
        http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/poli...208870264.html

The words I keep going back to are the words of Sam Nunberg: Trump screwed Cohen over the most

Comment

Why are you putting dots in my quote?
          To not gum up the forum and because I wasn't replying to a certain post. I needed to quote you so you'd get a Notification.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          And did you read the link I provided you where Page's testimony confirmed he met with persons the dossier said he met with?
          And Page is still walking around a free man, correct.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          And here's a breaking story. Let's see how this plays out
          There you go with those anonymous sources, again.

Word is Cohen is being investigated for his personal business dealings, not anything related to Trump.

We shall see.

Comment

• They’re screwed

https://amp.washingtontimes.com/news...mpression=true

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              To not gum up the forum and because I wasn't replying to a certain post. I needed to quote you so you'd get a Notification.

And Page is still walking around a free man, correct.

There you go with those anonymous sources, again.

Word is Cohen is being investigated for his personal business dealings, not anything related to Trump.

We shall see.
              Regardless if he's still walking around free. He confirmed parts of the dossier about him was true. Therefore the dossier was good info to use to get a FISA warrant on him.
              #1 McClatchy is a very reputable news org.

#2 What leaks from the Mueller investigation so far have been wrong?
              Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 04-13-2018, 07:51 PM.

Comment

• I'm not too thrilled about this shit with Syria.

I'm tired of the Middle East as a whole.

Comment

• America first baby. As we blow up some muzzys thousands of miles away

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    I'm not too thrilled about this shit with Syria.

I'm tired of the Middle East as a whole.
                    I started a thread on it. Just an fyi

Comment

Regardless if he's still walking around free. He confirmed parts of the dossier about him was true. Therefore the dossier was good info to use to get a FISA warrant on him.
                      #1 McClatchy is a very reputable news org.
                      No, because obviously the court wasn't told some of it was unconfirmed. There's no way a warrant is getting issued based partly on evidence they are told is not confirmed.

That, and lets be real here, you know they didn't tell the court the dossier was paid opposition research.

Comment

Working...
                      X