No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    So you should know any questions asked that you aren't sure of can be corrected after the fact and any information not readily available can be submitted after the fact. Right?
    Yes and yes. Through discovery. In all cases though, depos are fishing expeditions. Either the deposed will spill something or they will give new info that can lead to more depos. In depos involving law enforcement though, they are generally traps to obtain the threat of a perjury charge.

Comment

• Is this thing actually still going on? It's been since Nov of '16.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canelo Phresh View Post
        Yes and yes. Through discovery. In all cases though, depos are fishing expeditions. Either the deposed will spill something or they will give new info that can lead to more depos. In depos involving law enforcement though, they are generally traps to obtain the threat of a perjury charge.
        Not necessarily thru discovery. I had to turn over tax information at a later date and correct other info i wasnt sure of at the time. I told the lawyer i wasnt 100% sure before i gave the answer. If you tell the truth you can't get caught perjuring yourself.

The problem Trump has is if he lies its perjury. If he tells the truth it's obstruction. There is no so called perjury trap. I like deppsitioms better than being on the witness stand
        Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 05-04-2018, 03:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
          Is this thing actually still going on? It's been since Nov of '16.
          Mueller was appointed in may 2017. It hasnt been 2v years. Stop smoking weed it's messing up your memory

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            The problem Trump has is if he lies its perjury. If he tells the truth it's obstruction. There is no so called perjury trap. I like deppsitioms better than being on the witness stand
            There you go again.

You've operating under the foregone conclusion that he is guilty, and you're pig-headedly sticking to it despite ZERO evidence of his guilt.

You're supposed to look at evidence, or lack thereof, before you draw a conclusion.

Logic 101

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              There you go again.

You've operating under the foregone conclusion that he is guilty, and you're pig-headedly sticking to it despite ZERO evidence of his guilt.

You're supposed to look at evidence, or lack thereof, before you draw a conclusion.

Logic 101
              What evidence did you have that all those people were liberals?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                The afternoon is almost over, and so far nothing.

Let's get this show on the road.
                I decided to drop it. Discussing politics is a never ending debate with most people. I get too riled...lol. I try to avoid it, but i still get sucked back in once in a while.

I told the mods I'm ending this, so they aren't coming. As far as the pm's...if i did send any, do w/e you want with it/them.

It's not my nature to pick fights.

Comment

• Lisa Page and James Baker resign from Muellers team after the judge ****ed Mueller and his team in the ass.

This investigation is going to get thrown out

Comment

• Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
                    Lisa Page and James Baker resign from Muellers team after the judge ****ed Mueller and his team in the ass.

This investigation is going to get thrown out
                    Lol

They’re not on Mueller’s team and the judge is a Republican looking for his 5 minutes of fame

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                      Lol

They’re not on Mueller’s team and the judge is a Republican looking for his 5 minutes of fame
                      https://www.facebook.com/Constitutio...40253259360742

He's a registered democrat

Comment

Working...
                      X