No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    No, because obviously the court wasn't told some of it was unconfirmed. There's no way a warrant is getting issued based partly on evidence they are told is not confirmed.

That, and lets be real here, you know they didn't tell the court the dossier was paid opposition research.
    The part about Page, which they used to get the FISA warrant on Page, was confirmed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      I'm not too thrilled about this shit with Syria.

I'm tired of the Middle East as a whole.
      Trump keeping the status quo in place.

It's America's business to police the world. So the next time a presidential candidate talks about pulling out of the Middle east, just laugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Why are you putting dots in my quote? And did you read the link I provided you where Page's testimony confirmed he met with persons the dossier said he met with?

And here's a breaking story. Let's see how this plays out

Sources: Mueller has evidence Cohen was in Prague in 2016, confirming part of dossier

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/poli...208870264.html

The words I keep going back to are the words of Sam Nunberg: Trump screwed Cohen over the most
        Thats a different Michael Cohen u moron

And it was debunked before the inauguration

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2017/...in-prague/amp/

Comment

The part about Page, which they used to get the FISA warrant on Page, was confirmed.
          Ok.....

But the bottom line is Page wasn't dirty, because if he was he'd have been charged.

When they get Mafia dudes on tape, they charge them.

The tapping found nothing. So if nothing illegal was found in the end, what was used to get a FISA warrant in the first place?

Comment

Ok.....

But the bottom line is Page wasn't dirty, because if he was he'd have been charged.

When they get Mafia dudes on tape, they charge them.

The tapping found nothing. So if nothing illegal was found in the end, what was used to get a FISA warrant in the first place?
            You or I don't know if Page was dirty. clean or if he's an FBI asset. I"m leaning towards asset.

Comment

• Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
              Thats a different Michael Cohen u moron

And it was debunked before the inauguration

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2017/...in-prague/amp/
              This is a different story. This isn't the recycled story CNN ran earlier this year.

You should use CNN as a source since they were the ones to confirm that wasn't the same Cohen. But CNN is fake news

Comment

You or I don't know if Page was dirty. clean or if he's an FBI asset. I"m leaning towards asset.
                The FBI doesn't allow people to talk to the media. That's why they quit paying Steele. Remember?

So he's not working with the FBI.

And he hasn't been arrested......

Are you getting it yet?

Comment

The FBI doesn't allow people to talk to the media. That's why they quit paying Steele. Remember?

So he's not working with the FBI.

And he hasn't been arrested......

Are you getting it yet?
                  And you keep bringing up the fact that he's not arrested to prove what point?

Our discussion was the parts of the Steele dossier being used to get a FISA on Page. The parts of the Steele dossier about Page have been confirmed by Page. Therefore the Steele dossier parts about Page was true and therefore it was ok to use a true document to obtain a warrant. The part about him not being arrested doesn't take away from the fact that Page testimony confirmed the parts of the Steele dossier about him was true. Whether he was arrested or not means nothing. His testimony confirmed the parts of the Steele dossier about him was true.

Comment

And you keep bringing up the fact that he's not arrested to prove what point?
                    Listen carefully.

When someone isn't being arrested, it's a pretty obvious sign they haven't been caught committing crimes, right Sherlock?

The FISA warrants on Page got nothing. Those extend to everyone he talks to, and everyone they talk to. If there's really this conspiracy you speak of, why is nothing being found despite FISA warrants on the conspirators?

Comment

• Any second now Hannity will call Trump lazy for all his golf outings and condemn his attacks on Syria

Comment

Working...
                      X