Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump is so toast he should be sliced into a pan loaf. Mueller got this guys nuts tighter than a Stormy and Karen McD golf weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
      A trumpturd complaining about childish insults You couldn't make these cucks up if you tried Hilarious.
      "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." -Socrates

I accept your concession of the debate.

I'm also keeping my word and putting you on my Ignore List. If one day you learn to conduct yourself like a big boy, I may give you second chance in the future. Maybe, maybe not. Depends on my mood

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        When you hear the interview you know he knows they got Trump. He says when they ask questions they already know the answers and the way they asked the questions makes him think they got something on Trump
        Some people never learn.

We call them grubers.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." -Socrates

I accept your concession of the debate.

I'm also keeping my word and putting you on my Ignore List. If one day you learn to conduct yourself like a big boy, I may give you second chance in the future. Maybe, maybe not. Depends on my mood

Yes, best leave the field of battle you hypocritical idiot.

Comment

• Trump tells the world that he’s going to impose tariffs upon imported steel & aluminium

Tiny Australia says: “Sorry Don but that’s not happening” and he backs down

What a cuck

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
              The thing with Sarkozy has nothing to do with HC

It’s actually more relevant to Trump as it involved Lydia meddling in a French election
              Emails between HRC assistants and Sarkozy's people don't count if you're playing defense for the Dems I guess...

Comment

This begins the process to ban bump stocks

I love how he just told the diehard pro 2nd amendment crowd that Obama was better for gun rights than he is

Bump stocks=good to the die hard gun rights advocates

Obama legalizing bump stocks= good to the die hard gun rights advocates

Trump banning bump stocks= bad to the die hard gun rights advocates

Banning bump stocks and signing the Omnibus bill on the same day.

Would love to see what Tucker has to say about this tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by Canelo Phresh View Post
                  Emails between HRC assistants and Sarkozy's people don't count if you're playing defense for the Dems I guess...
                  That's a superfan for ya.

If an assertion benefits the team, its automatically true. If a documented fact hurts the team, just refuse to acknowledge it.

That's how they roll.

Comment

Would love to see what Tucker has to say about this tonight
                    Why not watch his show tonight and find out.

Of course you'd have to step out of your bubble to do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                      Trump tells the world that he’s going to impose tariffs upon imported steel & aluminium

Tiny Australia says: “Sorry Don but that’s not happening” and he backs down

What a cuck

Calls a press conference - answers no questions - another cuck move.

Da base are upset tho! bad bill!

Comment

Working...
                      X